I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Re: kratos raiden and zeus need to go

Jun 17, 2013
You can't just swap characters like that bud, doesn't work that way. Free Jerry Sandusky? Yup, another sub par player.
Message 11 of 31 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jun 17, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Yeah, just get rid of Kratos and Zeus from a game celebrating Sony's history.

@ TC Not sure if you knew he was being sarcastic.

@Son of Kratos fine we wont get rid of kratos but at least get rid of zeus because Im sure people will agree with me he does not matter to a game celebrating sony's history.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 12 of 31 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 17, 2013
You obviously play a cheap character and have not played the game enough I'm a hater on all 3 of them at least nerf them for Christ sake
Message 13 of 31 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 17, 2013

troll kratos

Message 14 of 31 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jun 17, 2013

littlejcr wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Yeah, just get rid of Kratos and Zeus from a game celebrating Sony's history.

@ TC Not sure if you knew he was being sarcastic.

@Son of Kratos fine we wont get rid of kratos but at least get rid of zeus because Im sure people will agree with me he does not matter to a game celebrating sony's history.

Hes more important to Sony's history than people like Big Daddy and Nariko.

Getting rid of Zeus would be like getting rid of Bowser or Ganandorf in Smash. (The latter of which is actually feared ot not appear, judging form the reactions of people in the forum)

Message 15 of 31 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jun 17, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

troll kratos

.. xD

Message 16 of 31 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I would prefer them removed over them in the games current state.

Message 17 of 31 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I can tell you as a Raiden main that he does need a nerf. His strength in the 2v2 and 1v1 worlds is nearly unmatched. In FFA it is all too easy to interrupt his combos and throw a litteral omniwrench or metaphorical landmine into his plans. See? Because Ratchet and Isaac are annoying if you have no ranged attacks. Kratos and Zeus went kind of like this:

In the Santa Monica board room...

"Gee Scott, we have this new game, and a game of our own coming out in a few months. We have a character in there, but we want to advertise for our new game. How do we do it?" All Stars contributing mind #1 asks.

Intern Scott scratches his head "Well, we could give him priority on every move, fastest recovery time in the game, screwing over Jak, a mid range melee attack with lock on so he can't be zoned, a confirmable level one, a mass killing level 2, highest AP gain (until Zeus), and an effective level 3." Scot sits back and lights a cigar. "But that's just me," he says" 

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 18 of 31 (203 Views)
Survivor
2609 posts

Jun 17, 2013

The board director comes to Scott again, "Scott! We promised not to put in two characters from one game, but we need to, Ascension isn't getting tens on its reviews!"

"Put in Zeus. Yeah, and give him everything Kratos has, plus chargable attacks so Raidens and Dantes can't get in the way with parries, even higher AP gain, invincibility while charging attacks, the cheapiest McChicken dodge EVER, three level one confirms, a mass destruction level 2, and a level 3 rivalling Sack-thing's."

"Genius! That way people like us so much more for completely unbalancing a game previously offset only by our other God of War character. Give this man another raise!"

Ascension launches and sells terribly compared to GoW 3.

"Scott!!!!"

"Yes sir?"

"Dr. Octagonapus! BLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 19 of 31 (190 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

LOL at Kratos fanboys crying like a baby. Nobody cares man, the game is not going to get updates or anything.

Also there is no need to remove any characters, if EVER there -was- going to be an update, just fix Kratos so he has recovery like eveyr other character and cannot abuse lag to the maximum.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 20 of 31 (177 Views)