Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Re: kratos raiden and zeus need to go

Jun 17, 2013

fatwalrus12345 wrote:

The board director comes to Scott again, "Scott! We promised not to put in two characters from one game, but we need to, Ascension isn't getting tens on its reviews!"

"Put in Zeus. Yeah, and give him everything Kratos has, plus chargable attacks so Raidens and Dantes can't get in the way with parries, even higher AP gain, invincibility while charging attacks, the cheapiest McChicken dodge EVER, three level one confirms, a mass destruction level 2, and a level 3 rivalling Sack-thing's."

"Genius! That way people like us so much more for completely unbalancing a game previously offset only by our other God of War character. Give this man another raise!"

Ascension launches and sells terribly compared to GoW 3.

"Scott!!!!"

"Yes sir?"

"Dr. Octagonapus! BLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

This. All of this ^    Glad to see someone else know who really screwed over this game.

Message 21 of 31 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Well thank you, Scott did it. He is EVIL.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 22 of 31 (144 Views)
Survivor
2130 posts

Jun 18, 2013

FREEJARYSANDUSKY wrote:
You obviously play a cheap character and have not played the game enough I'm a hater on all 3 of them at least nerf them for Christ sake

This is why assumptions are bad and you should not have them, he plays as radec.

Message 23 of 31 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2130 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Sorry but I whole heartedly disagree with most of this thread. Kratos needs a nerf sure, but Raiden, Zeus?!? Zeus is usually free AP because of how slow he moves. People act as if you can't simply roll around his attacks. Zeus' moves are so unsafe and easily punishable, I honestly can't tell if this is serious or not. Kratos I can understand since vs good players they can turn mid combo and his moves take priority over other but Zeus? Raiden, no those characters are fine as is. The only thing that I could see that should be tweaked from Raiden is his u2 confirm which most Raiden players usually never use and maybe how fast he can counter from certain moves, aside from that he is fine.
Message 24 of 31 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I like to imagine that SSM made Kratos OP and chose DMC reboot dante because it'll probably make us forget how DMC destroys GOW in every sense :smileyhappy:

Message 25 of 31 (124 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Jun 18, 2013
You know what is terrible? Some ppl here actually like the character because of the series and not because hes op, and they cant use him because they are gonna be trashed if they do.

Its a shot in the foot.
Message 26 of 31 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jun 18, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Yeah, just get rid of Kratos and Zeus from a game celebrating Sony's history.

@ TC Not sure if you knew he was being sarcastic.

@Son of Kratos fine we wont get rid of kratos but at least get rid of zeus because Im sure people will agree with me he does not matter to a game celebrating sony's history.

Hes more important to Sony's history than people like Big Daddy and Nariko.

Getting rid of Zeus would be like getting rid of Bowser or Ganandorf in Smash. (The latter of which is actually feared ot not appear, judging form the reactions of people in the forum)

Nariko's definitely more important. Zeus isn't anywhere near Gannon or Bowser, if this game would have equivalents they would be something along the lines of Neo Cortex and Dr. Nefarious.

NS.png

Message 27 of 31 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Yeah, just get rid of Kratos and Zeus from a game celebrating Sony's history.

@ TC Not sure if you knew he was being sarcastic.

@Son of Kratos fine we wont get rid of kratos but at least get rid of zeus because Im sure people will agree with me he does not matter to a game celebrating sony's history.

Hes more important to Sony's history than people like Big Daddy and Nariko.

Getting rid of Zeus would be like getting rid of Bowser or Ganandorf in Smash. (The latter of which is actually feared ot not appear, judging form the reactions of people in the forum)

Nariko's definitely more important. Zeus isn't anywhere near Gannon or Bowser, if this game would have equivalents they would be something along the lines of Neo Cortex and Dr. Nefarious.

Yeah, thats why Crash is still owned by Sony.

Lulwut?

Also, Heavenly Sword was soo bad it couldnt even get a sequal, why? Because it was a GoW clone, and couldnt even copy the basics correctly (Kinda like All-Stars and Smash, when you think about it)

Stop **bleep** about having characters included. You people are like a broken record sometimes, I swear. If you dont like the way the game plays, dont play it- save yourself the anger and play something you actually enjoy and dont **bleep** about.

"WAHH SONY WE WANT MORE CHARACTERS"

Isaac and Zeus announced

"**bleep** SONY WHY DID YOU ADD THAT CHARACTER?!"

Message 28 of 31 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Jun 18, 2013
But you have the bias of being a GoW fan! If you can't see past that how are you going to be a able to logically decide if Zeus is relevant to playstation or not? And no im not talking in game, I'm fine with him its good to have another heavy hitter in the game but his relevance matches that of big daddy who many have argued over being in the game.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 29 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jun 18, 2013

littlejcr wrote:
But you have the bias of being a GoW fan! If you can't see past that how are you going to be a able to logically decide if Zeus is relevant to playstation or not? And no im not talking in game, I'm fine with him its good to have another heavy hitter in the game but his relevance matches that of big daddy who many have argued over being in the game.

Having Zeus would be the same as having any other major antagonist from a Sony IP. Hell hes more relevant that Radec, considering Zeus has been in 6 of the 7 games.

Zeus, Nefarious, etc (Hell I cant even think of any other well known antagonists from another PS series.)

The fact that people **bleep** and would rather have just Isaac and not Isaac and Zeus is pathetic. Either take the characters they gave you, or shut up, becuse realistically, DLC has practically stopped for this game. People have given up on even getting that costume pack that was leaked soo long ago. From a buisness standpoint, continuing to support this game without the support of Square and Activision, who hold the rights the characters people want to see, would be throwing away money. Who can blame them for stopping support?

Message 30 of 31 (72 Views)
0 Likes