Feb 13, 2013
Im not saying I want it I'm I think they did
Message 101 of 104 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: patch 1.07

Feb 13, 2013

omg omg omg ok wow i cant believe this patch it maybe because i havent played in about a month so i missed patch 1.05 and 1.06 i think but anyways theres so much change how can you guys be argueing about no balancing when it seems to have changed alot. i cant put my finger on it but the flow of the game is much better. i notice theres so many of you have not realized or iam just going crazy so stop me if iam worng but these are things i notice that no one seems to be mentioning yet. first off i think everyones jumping is slightly longer or maybe everyones speed is slightly faster but not sure. a few stages seemed to be worked on and twiqked for better game play like one thing i notice invasion after falling from the sky the platform you land on is not destroyed and stays just a flat surface for sometime then gets hit with rockets and goes to the stage i remeber after falling from the sky with 2 levels. also from going underground level to the top level on the left hand side always seem to be messed up cause you seem to normally not be able to jump the distance but once in the right spot it gave u a fake boost to make the platform. now it seems to not do that and be same jumping distance everytime. maybe the jumping distance i was talking about earlyer fix that so they did away with fake boost. iam i going crazy? ok love, love new stage worth the 2 bucks! can someone plz tell me what emmett spike drop does? cant remeber how i got it to drop 2? both new charters are great and kinda op but like i said it seems to be balancing out. emmett is fun because it adds something else to the game a whole new style of playing and type of toon so we should see more of this type of toon with next dlc. so overall alot of good stuff with this patch and iam happy with it but said to say it does cause more freezing while useing new toons even in offline mood. but other freezing issues online seem to be fixed not totally sure yet. ok the biggest thing that might explain alot of what i was saying before but idk, i really sore so much differentence in just the look of the game itself when first turned it on and i was **bleep** happend everything seems so different and i notice they took away 1080i which maybe was causeing alot of the problems with different frame rates and/or whatever. so plz reply if you guys feel the same or if iam totally just going crazy lol !

Message 102 of 104 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Feb 13, 2013

You are right. People were just complaining about the balance before the patch.

People were complaining about it like 5 days ago and the patch went live today, they were just jumping the gun.

Message 103 of 104 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Feb 14, 2013

so is it just me or did someone turn up the gravity on jak. he dosent seem to be jumping as well, or it couls just be lag. i dunno :smileyhappy:

Message 104 of 104 (130 Views)
0 Likes