PlayStation MVP
6798 posts

Re: rage quit on purpose

Feb 4, 2013

elephantsheep wrote:
I don't think anyone can rage quit by accident...

Disconnected? That's quitting the game albeit unintentionally

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 4, 2013
yes indignation_ you see me logic!
if you lived next door to me, i would share my garden of louie the xiii and sour diesel witcha brah.
unfortunately i havent been able to tend my small garden since i'm at rehab. so i dunno how its doing.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6798 posts

Feb 4, 2013

black_dhalsim wrote:
yes indignation_ you see me logic!
if you lived next door to me, i would share my garden of louie the xiii and sour diesel witcha brah.
unfortunately i havent been able to tend my small garden since i'm at rehab. so i dunno how its doing.

Why you in rehab dude?

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 4, 2013
court order. 2 duis since jan 04
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I've got relatively the same attitude as you black. I've gotten so many messages titled "LOL ragequit!" when in all actuality, I'm not raging at all... instead I'm laughing.

The reason I quit matches tho? I refuse to waste my time not being able to do anything in game because of all the issues plaguing the online side of things.

Why I will quit games:

-It takes 2 minutes to load/sync the game and when I finally do load, I die instantly.

-I load the game, start doing combos but gain no AP then warp into the lagging player's combo.

-I spend the first 30 seconds of the match in an 'idle' state as other people quit.

-Any other time there's apparent major lag/desyncing/glitches like excessive warping, dying randomly when nobody uses a super, supers not performing animation, parapa/raiden getting stuck in level 2 supers, my deflects and hits stunning me longer than my opponent, etc.

Call me a rage quitter, I don't care. I'll just laugh that you took the time to send me a message over psn because you needed the self satisfaction. Until they bump up their efforts to make the online side smoother and more enjoyable, I will not hesitate to quit the game mid match, regardless if it ruins your play experience or not... because let's face it, my enjoyment is more important than yours.

Oh, and to the trolls/fanboys: the lag is on my end for sure. Google fiber ~800 Mbps up/down.

Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 4, 2013
stalker i like your logic. i have been rage quitting as soon as i am in 3rd place ffa, or i lose all my lives in stock.
i have gotten so many hate messages i just actually start laughing at them.
i also look forward to getting hate mail lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (45 Views)
0 Likes