Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: ugh

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

J_Thunder92 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
Beta was so good since i probably was top 3 in it and that's because nobody spammed so hard the same combo or knew KC. Is it really that hard to press a button and double rainbow kill all over the way? It's just how this is need to be expressed.

Oh, I see.

You're leaving because now you're getting owned by people who know how to play the game. Same combos over and over? Since when is repeating a combo bad? If you were so good you wouldn't even be complaining about that since you should have been able to counter the same combo easily.

Since when repeating a combo was bad? "facepalm" you dirty ignorant, your no different. You just said what a **bleep** player would say. It's not getting owned, it's getting noobed and it makes more sense changing it to that. Have you never learn nothing from real life? Getting your hands dirty is bad. It's like working out to get a girl instead of being with all the time. The dirty version and the clean version.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 21 of 43 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Apr 9, 2013
most players are too predictable when trying to kc so it is easily countered by different means. sweet tooth and raiden are by far the worst offenders as some players will constantly spam the confirm until they either get there lvl 2 or by some miracle get it. my advice stay ranged if possible and read into the confirm and use there overuse to your advantage
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 43 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Apr 9, 2013
i change bat to bad quickly since ignorants would try to correct since they are so good at english but don't realize how is important to know that i actually know a second language and started a 3rd one. So don't judge.
Message 23 of 43 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Apr 9, 2013

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
most players are too predictable when trying to kc so it is easily countered by different means. sweet tooth and raiden are by far the worst offenders as some players will constantly spam the confirm until they either get there lvl 2 or by some miracle get it. my advice stay ranged if possible and read into the confirm and use there overuse to your advantage

hellllllllllllllo? I just said that one time is ok to evade but not 100 constantly which is what it makes me mad. READ MAN, READ!!!

Message 24 of 43 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Apr 9, 2013

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Do you have issues staying in online matches? Every time I encounter you, you leave. I'm not sure if you're aware who my user is, but every time! It's not often I fight forumers.

Message 25 of 43 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Apr 9, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Do you have issues staying in online matches? Every time I encounter you, you leave. I'm not sure if you're aware who my user is, but every time! It's not often I fight forumers.

Yes i leave but most of the time i saty until the end. People just likes to spam and they said they're better and that's is so not true. Maybe if you think i left all the matches it must because you're really bad at the game

Message 26 of 43 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

This game is pretty rough on people who don't have 4 controllers and a few friends to play with consistently. While I have played games that i liked less online, this one is pretty bad. I think most of that is because of the community though (not necessarily this one). Rage Quitters are my main beef with this game. There isn't enough penalty and the game mode that everyone seems to like the most (stock????) actually promotes rage quitting in a way.

I don't have a lot of RL gamer friends, so I just play the computer, I find that satisfying.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 27 of 43 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
372 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:
it's so sad that ignorants, inmature brats don't care **bleep** for what good garbage they're playing. I don't mind people playing how they wanted to but paying $60 just to press a button is sad, just like paying $60 for black ops 2 just so you are able to see the corner. I see the same **bleep** gamers everywhere. EVERYTIME i lose and i msg the scrubs i play with they always answered what a **bleep** player would say: 1v1 me, that's not my character, you're the noob for not evading my terrible spamming and lack of skill, that's why you lost. People have no point in playing the game. Santa **bleep** is another reason this game sucks. I would hire Superbot to do a job but Santa **bleep** can go kiss my **bleep**. Making Kratos so madly OP -_-

690724.jpg

Message 28 of 43 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Ragna357 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
it's so sad that ignorants, inmature brats don't care **bleep** for what good garbage they're playing. I don't mind people playing how they wanted to but paying $60 just to press a button is sad, just like paying $60 for black ops 2 just so you are able to see the corner. I see the same **bleep** gamers everywhere. EVERYTIME i lose and i msg the scrubs i play with they always answered what a **bleep** player would say: 1v1 me, that's not my character, you're the noob for not evading my terrible spamming and lack of skill, that's why you lost. People have no point in playing the game. Santa **bleep** is another reason this game sucks. I would hire Superbot to do a job but Santa **bleep** can go kiss my **bleep**. Making Kratos so madly OP -_-

Isn't that the point, or am I missing something here.. am I playing video games wrong? What can I do with only an analog stick?

Use the whole controller -_- and everything that must be used. Guess you're one of the brats hey?

Siege? A noob spammer?

fds

I can confirm he's pretty much "super pro" with almost all characters nearby to the level of Dabuz and Laybackoff. Sorry, Siege. Didn't mean to brag or kiss your foot. 

@OP, Oh, must be the wrong person. First, there is no way to prove that you are top three during the beta days. Everybody just played for fun. Isn't that the case in InJustice demo? Now you hate the game with some medicore reason and bias. Second, Unless there was some recorded legit matches of you or one legit 1 vs 1 recorded match, I can't take you serious because of your whining almost every week, and I'm sure it's not only just me. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 29 of 43 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Yes i leave but most of the time i saty until the end. People just likes to spam and they said they're better and that's is so not true. Maybe if you think i left all the matches it must because you're really bad at the game

i do actually get disconnected midmatch alot, I can't recall ever fighting you so it may be true we have issues connecting I stay for most matches but I do quit under special circumstances. very rarely maybe once or twice a week I quit a match due to something stupid. I am guaranteed to quit if someone gets a three and just decides to tea-bag instead of using it, I can't stand that cockyness for some reason. I agree with others that this game is by far more enjoyable with other players offline as they will generally stick to some sort of fairness

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 30 of 43 (77 Views)
0 Likes