Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Doppel's PS3 Controller - With Built-In Microphone for online play!

Feb 8, 2012

Nice work!  I love to see stuff like this.

I'd certainly buy one of these off you!!

I wonder, as this is a Hack... if Sony will sue you tho?

They totally dislike you doing stuff with 'their'  equipment, that you own, that they didnt intend it for.

Message 21 of 25 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7623 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Hailfire101 wrote:

I wonder, as this is a Hack... if Sony will sue you tho?

They totally dislike you doing stuff with 'their'  equipment, that you own, that they didnt intend it for.

The thing here is, this shouldn't even affect Sony. Or even PSN SEN.

This does not enable "Rapid-Fire" which can cheat online, nor does it break security locks to hack games and pirate them. It's just a controller with a microphone on it. And the PS3 sees just a controller and a BT headset.

Either way, I play all my games legit and all my statistics online are also legit. :3

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 22 of 25 (538 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 5, 2012

this might be a little late for you but the solution is to set your input to your headphones and output to your bt, that way you can set your bt on the table or clip it to your shirt ect. i actually tried the bt  under phones for a while before i figure that out, it wasnt very comfortable lol. it so much better hearing people through headphones and not having to mess with the bt on the ear and is much cheaper than buying turtle beaches

Message 23 of 25 (538 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 5, 2012

they dont care about that and probably love to see people doing things like that, they got pissed with the kid hacking the ps3 because they dont want to get burned by piracy. the put a ton of r & d into making the system very tough to hack. fortunately for them , most dont have an extra ps3 to keep offline

Message 24 of 25 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7623 posts

Aug 1, 2012

UnfazedOne wrote:

they dont care about that and probably love to see people doing things like that, they got **bleep** with the kid hacking the ps3 because they dont want to get burned by piracy

Hello, I do not want the PS3 to get hacked, as we the paying legit gamers get burned in the end with less games and hacked online (see: PSP).

A quick update:

I now use my PS Eye as a microphone, but the controller still stands and still can be used. I just don't use it as much anymore.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 25 of 25 (532 Views)
0 Likes