Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2012
By: TNBT21 First Son 2 posts

Ideas For New PS3 Games.

4 replies 1552 views Edited Jan 23, 2012

A Forum for users to submit ideas for new possible games that may be of interest to PSN developers or enthusiasts. Any ideas are accepted.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Ideas For New PS3 Games.

Jan 23, 2012

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN GIVE PSN A THOUGHT OF POSSIBLY CREATING A "SUPER SMASH BROS." CONCEPT FOR PLAYSTATION UNIVERSE. IT WOULD BE AMAZING FOR THE PLAYSTATION UNIVERSE TO GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A BRAWL LIKE THE NINTENDO UNIVERSE DOES. ANYONE AGREE?

EXAMPLE OF CHARACTERS FOR THE GAME:

1. Snake (MGS)
  2. Ghost (COD)
  3. Cloud (FFV)
  4. Sephiroth (FFV)
  5. Vincent Valentine (FFV)
  6. Drake (UNCHARTED)
  7. Rachet&Clank
  8. Jak&Daxter
  9. Dante (DMC)
  10. Gust (BERSERK)
  11. Starwars
  12. Little Big Planet
  13. Justice League
  14. Deus Ex
  15. Cole (INFAMOUS)
  16. Killzone
  17. Commander Shepard (MASSEFFECT)
  18. Cratos (GOW)
  19. Prince (POP)
  20. Altair w/ Outfits (AC)
  21. Sora (KOH)
  22. RYU&KEN&AKUMA (SF)
  23. Jin (TEKKEN)
  24. Goku&Vegeta (DBZ)
  25. ETC.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Personally idk About Everyone Else But Id Love To See  Game Like Red Dead Red Demption And Skyrim Come Together Based In The Old West Open World Can Swim Hoerses To With A Great Story Line And Your Own Charecter Creation That Would Be Epic Classes Like Gun Slinger Stuff Like That But Without All The Leveling Up or atleast base the leveling on the difficulty setting u choose the harder you choose the harder it is and being able to make your own clothes and weapos would be awsome in the old westthere would be so many cool possibliities with a game like this i know it will probly never be but atleaset its been thrown out there iy would be cool if it was big enough to go from canada to mexico and west coast to east couast back in days ike that id even go as far as makein it to where you have to clean urself or you and ur clothes would get dirty maybe ill get lucky and this game will happen but im not gonna hold my breath and give the main character a part to where he has a voice maybe a few u can pick from so u can control his looks and sound  its not like he ever has to use his name except fro maybe on wanted posters and stuff but it would be cool to be able to be lawman or an outlaw maybe a rancher just to have options in a game based back in that time hopefully this meassage will be read and someone will think its as cool as i do and make this game where the possibilities are endless i think it would be a real money maker i know id find a way to buy it

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1,545 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Aug 1, 2012

A Street Fighter style fighting game that takes place in the future. Weapon base and hand to hand combat would be great. But I like

to see a character customization and creation system very much like Soul Calibur 5 because I want to see more games

have this option and I love to see any kind of furture, in this universe or an other.

Your thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1,521 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Aug 1, 2012
What I ment to say is a more futuristic fighter with a customization mode.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1,518 Views)
0 Likes