May 30 2012
By: SweetPoison13 PlayStation MVP 10932 posts

Signature of the Month “Max Payne” Contest – May 2012

4 replies 437 views Edited May 30, 2012

May’s “Max Payne” Signature Contest

Our "Signature of the Month" Contest is a monthly event that all members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.

This month’s theme: Max Payne. Are you looking forward to Max Payne 3 this month? Did you get a chance to play through Max Payne and Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne? Whether you are a fan of Remedy Entertainment or Rockstar, use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about the Max Payne video games. Create a signature for any one of the Max Payne video games and submit it before the deadline. All Max Payne signatures will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules.   

Entries this month will be due on May 29th at 11:59 PM PST. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for approximately one week after the due date for all of the submissions this month.

Have fun!

~~~~~

SUBMISSIONS

RULES

• Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct. http://community.us.playstation.com/message/31082914#31082914
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted (gigantic signatures will not be accepted). Try to work within these dimensions: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • Only ONE entry per theme will be accepted unless otherwise stated. Please only post the final version of your signature as a submission. You can ask for feedback on your signature in the PlayStation Creations section of the PlayStation Community Forums before posting it in this thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/community/general_discussions/playstation_creations
  • Members of the PlayStation Community Forums will vote for the winner of each contest/theme when the necessary poll is posted soon after (or on) the due date for all submissions.
  • DO NOT vote for your own caption and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for you!
  • The winner of this contest does not receive anything besides some recognition and the knowledge that he or she has won a signature contest (you may consider these to be bragging rights).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10932 posts

Re: Signature of the Month “Max Payne” Contest – May 2012

May 1, 2012

I posted a reminder about this event in the Action/Adventure section this time.

**Reminder** Signature of the Month "Max Payne" Contest - May 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37662291#37662291

I'm putting a link to this thread here for quick reference.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

May 18, 2012

signaturemaxpayne3lebandit2.jpg

hello,

You looking for me has me excited?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10932 posts

May 18, 2012

lebandit2009 wrote:

hello,

I was wondering if we were going to receive any entries this month. Thank you, lebandit2009 (that is a very nice signature)! Maybe now that Max Payne 3 has been released we will start to see some more entries.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10932 posts

May 30, 2012

lebandit2009 wrote:

hello,

Congratulations, lebandit2009!

You have won May's "Max Payne" Signature Contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Likes