I WANT MORE!
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 61 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: 10:17 AM - OUT OF KUDOS, AGAIN!

Jan 30, 2013

I hadn't even realized I hit a limit.  The first post I read today, that I deemed KUDOS worthy, I was notified that I was out already.:smileysad:

Either we are all using them too much, or this limit thing is a REAL issue now.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 61 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28975 posts

Jan 30, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

I hadn't even realized I hit a limit.  The first post I read today, that I deemed KUDOS worthy, I was notified that I was out already.:smileysad:

Moble

Yea I was out early yesterday too.

The 25 Kudos is in any 24 hour period, more Kudos will free up for you as the day goes on moble.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 61 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 30, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

Yea I was out early yesterday too.

The 25 Kudos is in any 24 hour period, more Kudos will free up for you as the day goes on moble.

Yeah, I must have used my "last one" last evening.  I am officially bummed.:smileysad:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 61 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I think a big slap in the face is when your KUDOS count goes down, because KUDOS were removed.  Whether it be from a thread being removed, or someone taking them away!

Uh, oh, I got a PM.  I think I might be finding out where those two KUDOS went.:smileysad:

Great, what did I do NOW?:smileymad:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 61 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4549 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

You all have made some compelling arguments.

• Banking Kudos: think ne1atall nailed it.  Someone banking Kudos over long period of time would be troll-ish-ly possible. Even if only over few days.  If you build game mechanic, people will play it.  Banking is exactly that.
  • Based on Rank/Longevity: This is compelling option.  But one of the things like about gaming is that anyone can join, and anyone can play. like that mentality for Kudos, too.  So we all should have the same amount of Kudos to spread around!  Heck, even have the cap. love the math some folks put into this (my inner mathematician was very pleased), but in the end... same kudos cap for all!

mobile mentioned 35,

DMV, BRIT and PP mentioned 50.

So... 50 it is. Seems reasonable. We'll use this as an experiment and see how it goes.

We at PlayStation thank you for this well thought out and mature feedback.  Enjoy your doubled Kudos Cap.

-T_F

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 61 (123 Views)
MVP Support
18665 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

• Banking Kudos: think ne1atall nailed it.  Someone banking Kudos over long period of time would be troll-ish-ly possible. Even if only over few days.  If you build game mechanic, people will play it.  Banking is exactly that.
  • Based on Rank/Longevity: This is compelling option.  But one of the things like about gaming is that anyone can join, and anyone can play. like that mentality for Kudos, too.  So we all should have the same amount of Kudos to spread around!  Heck, even have the cap. love the math some folks put into this (my inner mathematician was very pleased), but in the end... same kudos cap for all!

mobile mentioned 35,

So... 50 it is. Seems reasonable. We'll use this as an experiment and see how it goes.

We at PlayStation thank you for this well thought out and mature feedback.  Enjoy your doubled Kudos Cap.

-T_F

Nice! Kudos to you Tempest_Fire for giving this a try.

BRIT-KO, heck of thread you started here.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 61 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32183 posts

Jan 31, 2013

wonder how long it will take Brit to hit the limit now. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 61 (115 Views)
VP of Gaming
28975 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

mobile mentioned 35,

-T_F

Tempest,

A HUGE thank you goes to you & the rest of the team that made this happen, you're all stars, thank you for reading our various posts & most of all thank you for listening.

I'm not going to announce this in some seperate Thread or anything, especially as it's atill experimental, if someone asks the question then I'll respond with the new answer, but I'm going to leave it at that.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

BRIT-KO

EDIT: If anyone on here accuses the Community Managers of not listening, point them to this Thread of mine!

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 61 (109 Views)
VP of Gaming
28975 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

wonder how long it will take Brit to hit the limit now. :smileyvery-happy:

Now that made me LOL!

Xuchilbara - Thank you!

Please use plain text.