Sackboy
426 posts

Re: A few questions

Feb 2, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

JFK_Fan joined in:

1. it's the rank system and no one knows what the exact specifics are for ranking up you just have to participate in the forums.

2. It's not "100%" supported by sony directly.

:^/ You're kidding, right? It goes by post count. Everyone starts at "Cannon Fodder," and the title changes depending upon the post count. Nearly every message board on the Interrnet has that, though usually with different titles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BRIT-KO wrote:

Err no they're not kidding.

Rank is based on a number of variables, some we know about some we don't, post count being just one of them, yes everyone starts as Cannon Fodder & progrsses through the ranks depending on how active they are on the Forums, the title Cannon Fodder will change, there is a list of the ranks/names & they do change.

Thanx Brit-Ko for clarifying my statement!

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 11 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38743 posts

Feb 2, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

JFK_Fan joined in:

1. it's the rank system and no one knows what the exact specifics are for ranking up you just have to participate in the forums.

2. It's not "100%" supported by sony directly.

:^/ You're kidding, right? It goes by post count. Everyone starts at "Cannon Fodder," and the title changes depending upon the post count. Nearly every message board on the Interrnet has that, though usually with different titles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BRIT-KO wrote:

Err no they're not kidding.

Rank is based on a number of variables, some we know about some we don't, post count being just one of them, yes everyone starts as Cannon Fodder & progrsses through the ranks depending on how active they are on the Forums, the title Cannon Fodder will change, there is a list of the ranks/names & they do change.

Thanx Brit-Ko for clarifying my statement!

No worries, yw Smiley Happy

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 12 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

mh637099 wrote:

2. Why doesn't this forum match the layout of the us.playstation.com site?

Welcome to the other side of the lake or whatever Smiley Happy

If what you dont like is the dark forum theme then rejoice because there is a light theme.

On the top right-hand corner of this page click on My Settings. Then click on the Preferences tab. Now, check the box under "Show a light background for main Playstation"  then scroll down and click the Save button.

I'll just be here to help out people with issues and such. This forum is so similar to the EU one Smiley Happy so got used to it quickly (they both use Lithium Smiley Happy)

As for the ranking I guess I'll try to come here more often and see what happens.

In the EU Forums you get levels up to Level 16, which my level is 5

Message 13 of 13 (58 Views)
0 Likes