Feb 19 2014
By: Zeelot Fender Bender 3231 posts

Adding Emotes/Pictures to forum Posts

2 replies 104 views Edited Feb 19, 2014

Smiley FrustratedOk i am having some annoying problem when adding emotes/pictures and or links to my posts, every time i add them it doesnt appear below my post but rather infront of it. This started before this New update and is continued with ths current Forum layout. Is there a way i can make it so i dont have to copy and paste everytime i need to add something so it appears below my post.

Example i am going to add a emote but instead of it appearing after this secntence it will show up at the beginning of the paragraph.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12557 posts

Re: Adding Emotes/Pictures to forum Posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2014

Zeelot wrote:

Smiley FrustratedOk i am having some annoying problem when adding emotes/pictures and or links to my posts, every time i add them it doesnt appear below my post but rather infront of it. This started before this New update and is continued with ths current Forum layout. Is there a way i can make it so i dont have to copy and paste everytime i need to add something so it appears below my post.

Example i am going to add a emote but instead of it appearing after this secntence it will show up at the beginning of the paragraph.

That's odd. Have you tried putting the cursor right where you want to type? Sometimes that helps to get the emoticon to go where it's supposed to go. Robot Happy <-- just tried that and it loaded correctly. 

I've run into a similar problem on another board I'm on and I had to have the cursor in the spot I wanted it in for it not to show up at the beginning of the paragraph.

As for pictures... try the same thing. Only press enter a few times before putting in the picture, via the editor. Try it out here to see if it works right.

Same goes for links.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: Adding Emotes/Pictures to forum Posts

Feb 23, 2014
Hi Zeelot,

Which web browser are you using when you experience this issue? Can you try using another browser to see if the same issue occurs there?

Thanks,
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)
0 Likes