Aug 23 2013
By: DeadONsight666x Splicer 79 posts
Accepted Solution

Are all mods here abusive?

3 replies 149 views Edited Aug 23, 2013
So Id like to make a point clear here. Your mods are disgusting. You ask for assistance and you get trolled along with no real answer. Sony is garbage. Point made clear, thank god I'm back on Xbox. As for my problem with a ps home error code, my thread was removed for inflammatory content LMFAO when it was the forum mods who were inflammatory from the start of the post. So Sony, are you proud to have a forum full of trolls you pay to trash talk your customers? I'm sure you are. Lord knows you never answer anyone's questions unless it has to do with buying something. Ill take my business to a better company who actually listens to my input and answers my tech support issues. Like xbox
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: Are all mods here abusive?

Aug 23, 2013
If asking for assistance is inflammatory then I suppose calling for support is harassment hahahahaha
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Oh and by the way the mod who closed my post asking for help was inflammatory "this post couldn't be more stupid if a person with down syndrome wrote it" - unicorn_justice is going to be fired for sure :smileywink: calling Sony right now to make sure of that. What incompetent pathetic excuses for employees Sony has
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4027 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Hi DeadONsight666x,

If you have comments or concerns about moderation actions or policy please PM PSForumMods

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)