Apr 21 2013
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4363 posts

Can we get a new game forum for...

3 replies 151 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

The Bioshock series? A dedicated one. There's already been three. Not to mention there is three planned upcoming DLCs for Infinite which could last for the rest of the year.

I think the last game forum we got was for Tomb Raider. Just a suggestion!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45157 posts

Re: Can we get a new game forum for...

Apr 22, 2013

bookepride wrote:

The Bioshock series? A dedicated one. There's already been three. Not to mention there is three planned upcoming DLCs for Infinite which could last for the rest of the year.

I'm pretty sure the devs/sony have to agree to something for this to happen, not 100% sure though.  I asked for something like this for defiance and was told what I told you.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3726 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

bookepride wrote:

I'm pretty sure the devs/sony have to agree to something for this to happen, not 100% sure though.  I asked for something like this for defiance and was told what I told you.  

I hope one day they agree to one for "Splinter Cell" :smileytongue:

6 Games in the franchise, with the 7th on the way in August. No dedicated forum here for it. :smileysad:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25252 posts

Apr 24, 2013

There is an official forum where Developers may interact with gamers. But it's not here. Use your search engine. I can't post a link as the last time I did so (for an official forum), my post was removed. I respect the reason for it's removal.

Some Developers will use the PlayStation Forums, but not all of them.

My belief has always been, that if you want help, information or communication with Developers, always go to the source. Use your search engine.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes