Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 22 2013
By: buckallmighty Treasure Hunter 4931 posts
Accepted Solution

Dear moderation management,

[ Edited ]
9 replies 426 views Edited Apr 22, 2013
Please provide me with a proper explination as to what i did wrong while trying to figure out how to get my earlier thread locked so that i can make sure that it does not happen again in the future.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/I-need-my-thread-locked-but-not-re...

I would also like a reason why the evidince of another community member stalking me was removed from my thread about Home being an addiction. Why the person responsible was allowed to not just edit but completely remove that proof after i made it boldly clear that that was why i wanted it locked in the first place, but was allowed to do so anonymously to protect this person, is beyond me. Not to mention looks extreamly bad on the company they represent.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (426 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7825 posts

Re: Dear moderation management,

Apr 22, 2013

It's recommended that you contact a Mod directly with questions like these.

You can find a list of Mods to contact and how to contact them here.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (422 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4931 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I am not asking a mod i am asking their management. The mod that removed the evidence in question removed it anonymously so there is no way i can make sure to ask someone who wasnt involved in the obstruction unless i go over their head.

Thank you for the advice though. I have already sent a message to the moderator that locked the, how to get it locked thread, without providing proper reason for doing so. No response. Didnt even read it.

I am not expecting response from management. But this message will be read, and i do expect something to be done to prevent forum moderation from being allowed to take advantage of situations such as this.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (413 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7825 posts

Apr 22, 2013

If you refer back to the link that I posted, at the bottom of the page is a list of Community Managers.

It will take time for you to receive a response from a Mod or a CM. They receive a lot of messages every day, plus their normal work load from the community. Also, if by shear chance that you time the message right as they are logging off for the day the message will have to wait at least another day before they log back into the forums to read it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (403 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4931 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Community manager is not going to cut it in this situation. I had proof of someone cyber stalking and it was completely erased from the forums as if it was never there. A community manager is responsible for this. Who else could delete the posts completely and anonymously instead of just editing them?. Not only has the offense been ignored by the forum gurus but it has been deleted to protect the person offending which is obstruction.

This is not the first time i have made it clear that this is unacceptable, to moderation and the person stalking. I have used the forum ignore feature and it does nothing. i have contacted moderation and not only have they completely ignored it but since i made my point they have deleted the proof twice.

I am not after a response, talk is cheap. I want something done.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (324 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4458 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Hi buckallmighty,

If you have any questions or concerns about moderation policies and practices please PM PSForumMods with the details.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (297 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4931 posts

Apr 23, 2013
You mean the same PSForumMods that didnt sign in for like 5 months last time it was signed out right? That will not be necessary, i know someone even better to inform. And i have already informed them.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I hope you get your issue resolved. You say the ignore feature wasn't working?  The person in question could still send you PM's?  It doesn't ignore anyting else as far as I am aware.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6724 posts

Apr 23, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
You mean the same PSForumMods that didnt sign in for like 5 months last time it was signed out right? That will not be necessary, i know someone even better to inform. And i have already informed them.

PSForumMods is checked daily. If you would like, feel free to send me a PM

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (259 Views)
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

SO,F I UNDERSTAND YOU.ONE AS TO CONFRONT THE SAME MODERATOR WHO TOOK THE DECISION .IF THATS TRUE,DONT YOU FIND THIS PRACTICE  A BIT CONTROVERCIAL ?  WHAT IS THE CHANCE FOR A MODERATOR TO REVERSE IS/HER OWN DECISION?

Edit: Thread locked due to necropost

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (125 Views)
0 Likes