Feb 24 2014
By: BRIT-KO Shinra Executive 32299 posts

Forum date & time all wrong since Forum update!

[ Edited ]
16 replies 252 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

I reported this at least a week, maybe two weeks ago, basically the time stamp on the Forums is all wrong, for example it says it is currently 3.48am, it is not, it also has the wrong date, a date ahead of the current day is always shown for soem reason.

@Tempest_Fire & @mochuuu Is it possible for someone to tell me/us when we can expect this to corrected?

Also any news on the darker theme?

EDIT: One more thing, the Sony Trophy card has not been working for weeks, possibly months, this really needs fixing, so many people are complaining about it, now I'm one of them, it's very annoying!

EDIT 2: I also see that 'WC' members do not get the PS Plus icno nect to their PSN ID if theyare members, can this also be looked into?

Thank you.

BRIT-KO

Message 1 of 17 (252 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: Forum date & time all wrong since Forum update!

Feb 24, 2014

Me too!

Message 2 of 17 (236 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7375 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2014

Dark layout Soon

As for the dates when you post in the forums i have noticed that they have been wrong for like 2 weeks now? that a lot of time.I never noticed about the trophy cards being outdated as i don't use them but too bad for those that have them as signature.

One more thing i would like to add is that those who are part of the WC still don't have the Playstation plus icon next to their rank.I know they won't probably even bother to add it since only a few people are part of the WC program but i just wanted to adress that issue here.

KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 17 (231 Views)
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

Feb 24, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Dark layout Soon

As for the dates when you post in the forums i have noticed that they have been wrong for like 2 weeks now? that a lot of time.I never noticed about the trophy cards being outdated as i don't use them but too bad for those that have them as signature.

One more thing i would like to add is that those who are part of the WC still don't have the Playstation plus icon next to their rank.I know they won't probably even bother to add it since only a few people are part of the WC program but i just wanted to adress that issue here.

I'll add that info to my OP above @KANE-FIRE , I'll also add Tempest & mochuu to the OP so they get a notification of this.

I'm hoping an MVP will raise this issue for me in the problem/issue tracker facility they have.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 17 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4739 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Date/Tme being looked into.

Plus to WC added.

Darker theme incoming, but not completely through its paces. But absolutely a regular point of conversation.

For the portable ID, I went here (while logged in): https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/portable-id/

Clicked refresh there, and it was updated (it was missing a few trophies).

Is that what you're talking about?

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 5 of 17 (216 Views)
MVP Support
7375 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Plus to WC added.

Darker theme incoming, but not completely through its paces. But absolutely a regular point of conversation.

For the portable ID, I went here (while logged in): https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/portable-id/

Thanks!

KANE-FIRE

Message 6 of 17 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Plus to WC added.

@Tempest_Fire - Hi Paul, thanks for responding.

Plus added to 'WC', check.

The Date & Time thing I'll leave with you.

Portable ID, nope, that's the same link I've been using & still my trophy count shows 0000 (see below), I even swapped mine out for the official Sony one & still nada.

I see it worked for you, for me it doesn't even refresh at all.

Portable ID.JPG

Just so you know it's been like it for literally months Paul, since middle / late last year, it's getting rather anoying now lol, if you can find out about it I, along with a number of others would be grateful.

Thank you,

BRIT-KO

Message 7 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4159 posts

Feb 26, 2014

Your PSN account has been set to Private trophies status this stops all sites accessing trophies... even sony sites...

Mine is the same but I chose to disable it... 

As External sites can't access the data its not the Sony site that is the issue... Your account status is on PSN which is showing as Private...

The fact that you never wanted this is the issue... 

PSN profiles used to tell people instantly that a user had trophies set to private but since the PS4 release that no longer happens... it just goes blank on the numbers... You have to go to the Profile page...before it says so...

time line12.png

Your sony ID card won't update because the PSN thinks your tropies are switched off aka Private... 

Change your Trophies status from any one to private and back again... Friends only is no good as that will also disable trophy cards on sites...

https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/

Any one Whos status was set to any thing but any one... will disable the trophies updates on PSN IDs and on the site above. 

Once you change it to any one youll have to wait for the PSN server to update... but its unlikely to... Takes ages...

Heres the example of a very public Profile page...

time line13.png 

snapshot6.png

Message 8 of 17 (178 Views)
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2014

@GraphiteGB 

Hey Graphite, many many thanks for this, however a coule of questions if I may.

One of the images above, the one where it shows / says 'Aww, no trophie here', then under that it says 'How do I change my privacy settings', well i don't see that at all, am I missing something.

Scrub the above, I found the instructions on how to unhide my trophies, something I apparently did!

I'll update this thread some time tomorrow after I can get on my PS3/PS4.

One other thing, I have never knowingly changed my trophy settings, I'm wondering if this is the reason a growing number of others are having the same issue?

BRIT-KO

Message 9 of 17 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4159 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2014

I did not check very offen but since posting I did put my profile to Any one the PSN site has now Updated to show trophies so thats about the time frame you will be looking at for changes.

The image above has not updated yet So it appears PSN profiles has not updated automaticly and might require a manual update any way same as the Us site requires manual updates and not automatic...

Edit = yep PSNprofiles site did require manual update after all.. image above now changed...

Ive turned trophies back off again.. lets see how long that takes to register.

Edit 2 = turning them off is nearly instant took a few mins... to block them displaying...

snapshot6.png

Message 10 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Likes