Aug 20 2013
By: Subion Uncharted Territory 1491 posts
Offline

Gamescom Stickies

6 replies 131 views Edited Aug 20, 2013

Is it just me or is there way to many gamescom stickies on the playstation general forums I mean cant we just like put one Labeled Gamescom and everyone just post in that sticky

Message 1 of 7 (131 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38866 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 20, 2013

Subion wrote:

Is it just me or is there way to many gamescom stickies on the playstation general forums I mean cant we just like put one Labeled Gamescom and everyone just post in that sticky


Some (a few) are stickied, but I agree it's a little confusing the way it is right now, I mentioned it earlier this afternoon to some.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1491 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 20, 2013

Bummer thread got moved I wanted it in Off-Topic not support no one will read it here Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38866 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 20, 2013

Subion wrote:

Bummer thread got moved I wanted it in Off-Topic not support no one will read it here Smiley Mad


Lol, my own Thread from OT got moved to the General Forum, still not quite sure why!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
5885 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 20, 2013

The forum got reorganized so we're trying to keep things tidy.  Threads about forum policy and practices fit well here and threads about playstation hardware or peripherals go well in PS General.

 

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 5 of 7 (109 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38866 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 21, 2013

Unicorn--Justice wrote:

The forum got reorganized so we're trying to keep things tidy.  Threads about forum policy and practices fit well here and threads about playstation hardware or peripherals go well in PS General.

 

Thanks,

U--J


Thanks U-J, my comment wasn't a complaint, i was just a little confused about my post being moved that was all, thanks for responding though, appreciate it.

 

I know how busy you guys are, keep up the good work.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54529 posts
 

Re: Gamescom Stickies

Aug 28, 2013

Subion wrote:

Bummer thread got moved I wanted it in Off-Topic not support no one will read it here Smiley Mad


Actually you'd be surprised....i would have missed this thread if it wasn't in support Smiley Wink.

 

I also agree, WAY TOO MANY STICKIES in many areas of the forums......don't get me started on the MVP board LOL Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)