Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Re: How do I cite other posts?

Apr 16, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Oh; you just want to show off and make it all complicated in one shot, don't you DVM?:smileywink:

This isn't you is it?

**pic removed for space**

:smileylol::smileywink:

Moble

lol, well if you want the formatting to be perfect it's actually less complicated since there's nothing to fix. And if I really wanted to show off I would have explained how to craft the quoted formatting in HTML so you don't have to load multiple post editors. But since you asked, the following is an explanation of how... Just kidding. :smileytongue:

Actually, on a serious note, I do recommend learning to do that for anyone with very slow internet speed. For those people it'll save a lot of time not having to make multiple page loads.

*gasp* I thought I had burned all of the copies of that image...

All kidding aside, thank you for the insight.  It is all still Greek to me though.:smileysad:

Moble

Message 11 of 23 (237 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Apr 16, 2013
How do you do this on a cell phone? I'm on Android by the way..
Message 12 of 23 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Apr 16, 2013

PoisoNinja140_48 wrote:

No quoting from mobile :smileysad:

Message 13 of 23 (232 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Apr 16, 2013

And no quoting 'Moble' :smileytongue:

Message 14 of 23 (230 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7837 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

PoisoNinja140_48 wrote:

Unfortunately there were some issues with the Rich Text Editor and mobile devices, so it's been removed from Mobile. I believe that the mobile browser is now locked to the HTML Editor, in which case you can manually quote by using HTML.

I was joking earlier about posting such things to show off, but since the question has actually been asked.

<blockquote>

<hr />

Username wrote:<br />

Copy/Paste quoted text here

<hr />

</blockquote>

Message 15 of 23 (224 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Alright, cool. Appreciate the feedback, guys!
Message 16 of 23 (221 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I got a chuckle out of this since my last post. Thanks guys :smileywink:

Message 17 of 23 (206 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

And no quoting 'Moble' :smileytongue:

Your loss.:smileylol:

Moble

Message 18 of 23 (204 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32941 posts

Apr 18, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Oh; you just want to show off and make it all complicated in one shot, don't you DVM?:smileywink:

This isn't you is it?

Moble

lol, well if you want the formatting to be perfect it's actually less complicated since there's nothing to fix. And if I really wanted to show off I would have explained how to craft the quoted formatting in HTML so you don't have to load multiple post editors. But since you asked, the following is an explanation of how... Just kidding. :smileytongue:

Actually, on a serious note, I do recommend learning to do that for anyone with very slow internet speed. For those people it'll save a lot of time not having to make multiple page loads.

Oh no!  Nice try on the fake-out but I'm going to have to deduct points.  There wasn't enough tl;dr after your fake-out to make it believable.  I could see there were only a few more sentences so there was no way you could have put a wall-o-words after that.

For a far more thorough lecture on how to fake people out, please visit my private blog where I go on ad nauseum about the finer points of the fake-out.  You'll find it all explained here:

www.BlogsUnlimited.com/DrGadget/fakeouts_and_naked_celeb_pics/awesome_fakeouts/fakeout_theory

Message 19 of 23 (197 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Apr 18, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

This isn't you is it?

Moble

Oh no!  Nice try on the fake-out but I'm going to have to deduct points.  There wasn't enough tl;dr after your fake-out to make it believable.  I could see there were only a few more sentences so there was no way you could have put a wall-o-words after that.

For a far more thorough lecture on how to fake people out, please visit my private blog where I go on ad nauseum about the finer points of the fake-out.  You'll find it all explained here:

www.BlogsUnlimited.com/DrGadget/fakeouts_and_naked_celeb_pics/awesome_fakeouts/fakeout_theory

What?  Now I am really confused.  YOU GUYS!!:smileymad::smileylol:

Moble

Message 20 of 23 (182 Views)