Mar 22 2013
By: DarthDanMan Survivor 2547 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

How do you view a list of threads you created?

[ Edited ]
23 replies 314 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

I wanted to see if there was any replies in older threads I made, yet have no idea how. I think before the last forum change I could do this but when I go into my profile now I don't see the option. And just in case anyone was wondering I don't remember the thread titles. Smiley Sad

 

EDIT: Here's the awnser thanks to DVM:

 

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 1 of 24 (314 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38743 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

I wanted to see if there was any replies in older threads I made, yet have no idea how. I think before the last forum change I could do this but when I go into my profile now I don't see the option. And just in case anyone was wondering I don't remember the thread titles. Smiley Sad


You could use the search bar at the top-right of every page & change the default search from 'Board' to 'Users' & type your own PSN ID in, that should bring up your profile & from there you can see all posts made by you, not just recent ones.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 24 (311 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

Or you can try to google playstation forums with your username.

Message 3 of 24 (305 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013
But there's no way to just see the threads you created without scrolling through all my posts? Luckily I only have 1,000 but it'll still take awhile.
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 4 of 24 (292 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38743 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
But there's no way to just see the threads you created without scrolling through all my posts? Luckily I only have 1,000 but it'll still take awhile.

I know my 'solution' above wasn't ideal but it helps, I'm trying to think if I'm being stupid & missing something to make your search easier, I'll come back if I have any more thoughts.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 24 (289 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
6747 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

I wanted to see if there was any replies in older threads I made, yet have no idea how. I think before the last forum change I could do this but when I go into my profile now I don't see the option. And just in case anyone was wondering I don't remember the thread titles. Smiley Sad


You could use the search bar at the top-right of every page & change the default search from 'Board' to 'Users' & type your own PSN ID in, that should bring up your profile & from there you can see all posts made by you, not just recent ones.

 

BRIT-KO


Is that really necessary though?  Maybe I'm missing something, but that's just the profile you can get by clicking your name (when signed in) to the top right of the search bar.  I thought OP was asking specifically about threads created (which I don't know how to find and am curious) but he marked that as the solution so I guess not Smiley Tongue.

Message 6 of 24 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Finding by the thread you created is kinda hard... 

 

I was trying to search but it only pulls up all the post Im not sure if you can seach by thread.

 

This is as close as I got 

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?sort_by=-replies&author_id=5768...

 

^^ I think that should do it.


EDIT: Nope didnt work.

 

Can a admin or MOD let us know if this is possible ATM?

Message 7 of 24 (275 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

I wanted to see if there was any replies in older threads I made, yet have no idea how. I think before the last forum change I could do this but when I go into my profile now I don't see the option. And just in case anyone was wondering I don't remember the thread titles. Smiley Sad


You could use the search bar at the top-right of every page & change the default search from 'Board' to 'Users' & type your own PSN ID in, that should bring up your profile & from there you can see all posts made by you, not just recent ones.

 

BRIT-KO


Is that really necessary though?  Maybe I'm missing something, but that's just the profile you can get by clicking your name (when signed in) to the top right of the search bar.  I thought OP was asking specifically about threads created (which I don't know how to find and am curious) but he marked that as the solution so I guess not Smiley Tongue.


I kind of accepted it as the solution without checking first. Smiley Wink But it seems like that's going to be my best shot at it unless someone turns out to be a forum Wizard.

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 8 of 24 (265 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
6747 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

Well Speedy's post looked like it would do it, but I guess he's not quite a wizard Smiley Wink.  It would be nice if you could just click "Topics Started" in your profile statistics to see those topics.  The other items there would also be interested to see that way.

Message 9 of 24 (254 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: How do you view a list of threads you created?

Mar 22, 2013

I was trying to do it for yours too but OMG what a mess...

 

It wouldnt even show me your threads it shows a whole bunch of different stuff.

Message 10 of 24 (251 Views)