Aug 21 2013
By: mgzin66 Wastelander 502 posts
Accepted Solution

How to quote a post...

2 replies 161 views Edited Aug 21, 2013

Hey all -

I am new to the forums and am trying to figure out how to quote someones response in a post. I didn't see a quote option when I reply to one. Any help would be appreciated.

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Re: How to quote a post...

Aug 21, 2013

Above the text box on the right hand side... there's a button that says quote...

mgzin66 wrote:

Hey all -

I am new to the forums and am trying to figure out how to quote someones response in a post. I didn't see a quote option when I reply to one. Any help would be appreciated.

But you have to make sure you click "Reply" to the user you want to quote Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
502 posts

Re: How to quote a post...

Aug 21, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Above the text box on the right hand side... there's a button that says quote...

mgzin66 wrote:

Hey all -

But you have to make sure you click "Reply" to the user you want to quote Smiley Happy

Got it. Thx  Smiley Happy

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes