Aug 21 2013
By: mgzin66 Hekseville Citizen 293 posts
Accepted Solution

How to quote a post...

2 replies 140 views Edited Aug 21, 2013

Hey all -

I am new to the forums and am trying to figure out how to quote someones response in a post. I didn't see a quote option when I reply to one. Any help would be appreciated.

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6699 posts

Re: How to quote a post...

Aug 21, 2013

Above the text box on the right hand side... there's a button that says quote...

mgzin66 wrote:

Hey all -

I am new to the forums and am trying to figure out how to quote someones response in a post. I didn't see a quote option when I reply to one. Any help would be appreciated.

But you have to make sure you click "Reply" to the user you want to quote :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: How to quote a post...

Aug 21, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Above the text box on the right hand side... there's a button that says quote...

mgzin66 wrote:

Hey all -

But you have to make sure you click "Reply" to the user you want to quote :smileyhappy:

Got it. Thx  :smileyhappy:

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes