MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
18872 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 9, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

OMG! You all ARE 20% cooler now.  I can hardly contain my excitement!  When can I get a Care Bears one?  I could be like 30% cooler than anyone.  Ooh, Ooh, I bet Rainbow Bright would call in the 50% cooler tag!.  JK, LMFAO.  

 

You guys are the best!

 

Moble


lol

 

what else is next JEM at 60% Cooler

 

JEM

 

 

 

Rainbow Brite at 65% Cooler

 

Cabbage Patch Kids for Vegetarians Smiley LOL

 

 

 


*BLEEP* Yeah!  I WANT IT.  That would be the coolest ever.  60%, NO, 101%

 

Moble


 

lol yeah JEM should be no less than 100%

 

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 21 of 53 (345 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1862 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 10, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

OMG! You all ARE 20% cooler now.  I can hardly contain my excitement!  When can I get a Care Bears one?  I could be like 30% cooler than anyone.  Ooh, Ooh, I bet Rainbow Bright would call in the 50% cooler tag!.  JK, LMFAO.  

 

You guys are the best!

 

Moble


lol

 

what else is next JEM at 60% Cooler

 

JEM

 

 

 

Rainbow Brite at 65% Cooler

 

Cabbage Patch Kids for Vegetarians Smiley LOL

 

 

 


Can't have a pic of Jem, without that theme song getting stuck in my head! 

 

 

 

Message 22 of 53 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 10, 2012

Now I am REALLY PSYCHED!

 

Moble

Message 23 of 53 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36073 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 10, 2012

But those ponies are

 

EEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Message 24 of 53 (305 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
18872 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

@anamri Jem is excitement, oouu Jem. Jem is adventure, oouu Jem. Jem is truly truly truly outrageous. Oouu Jem... [Looks around] Oh, the mic is on Smiley Embarassed  **cough** ye-yeah, we need to have the song with the pic or the pic with the song. Oouu Jem!

 

 

I don't think there are any other pink/fluffy 80s cartoon, are there? Anyways, I'm with DrGadget, those ponies are evil, eviiil.Smiley Tongue

 

Talking about Dr. Gadget. Apple, you know you took the ipad idea from Penny.

 

Penny NoteBook

 

 

 

 

 

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 25 of 53 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 11, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

@anamri Jem is excitement, oouu Jem. Jem is adventure, oouu Jem. Jem is truly truly truly outrageous. Oouu Jem... [Looks around] Oh, the mic is on Smiley Embarassed  **cough** ye-yeah, we need to have the song with the pic or the pic with the song. Oouu Jem!

 

 

I don't think there are any other pink/fluffy 80s cartoon, are there? Anyways, I'm with DrGadget, those ponies are evil, eviiil.Smiley Tongue

 

Talking about Dr. Gadget. Apple, you know you took the ipad idea from Penny.

 

Penny NoteBook

 

 

 

 

 


I smell lawsuit!

 

Moble

Message 26 of 53 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 12, 2012
awww man i missed it wish there was another way to get the rank
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 27 of 53 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

soo I see there is a new special rank... For naughty Dog section.

 

"Naughty Paw" 

Naughty Paw
Naughty Paw

 

 

(Orange)

Message 28 of 53 (246 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
18872 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 17, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

soo I see there is a new special rank... For naughty Dog section.

 

"Naughty Paw" 

Naughty Paw
Naughty Paw

 

 

(Orange)


 

NP is run by the "Sweetest of Them All," SweetPoison13  Wink WInk

 

The NP rank & badge is awarded to qualifying participants of the NP Community Game Nights. More info at the official NP thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Naughty-Paws-Community-Game-Nig...

 

Btw, one of the coolest badges in the community.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 29 of 53 (241 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/11/2012
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: I Am Now 20% cooler!

Oct 19, 2012
Aww i wanna be cooler
Message 30 of 53 (198 Views)
0 Likes