Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 05 2013
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 4555 posts

Kudos Problem

9 replies 244 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

I've been trying to Kudos some posts that I've seen. Whenever I try to Kudos, nothing happens. The post doesn't get Kudos at all and my Kudos aren't max out 'cause I didn't get no message saying that I went over the Kudos limit. I haven't had this problem with Kudos-ing before. I've tried refreshing the page, signing out of the Forums and logging back in, logging out of the Forums and logging into it in a different tab, and restarting my laptop. Nothing worked. Has anyone else had this problem before and were able to fix it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9410 posts

Re: Kudos Problem

Apr 5, 2013

Works for me. Now I'm taking my kudo back. :smileyhappy:

Clear your cookies, cache.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4558 posts

Apr 5, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I've been trying to Kudos some posts that I've seen. Whenever I try to Kudos, nothing happens. The post doesn't get Kudos at all and my Kudos aren't max out 'cause I didn't get no message saying that I went over the Kudos limit. I haven't had this problem with Kudos-ing before. I've tried refreshing the page, signing out of the Forums and logging back in, logging out of the Forums and logging into it in a different tab, and restarting my laptop. Nothing worked. Has anyone else had this problem before and were able to fix it?

Can you also list your Browser, Operatins System and Device, please?

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (236 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Apr 5, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Yep, I've had this a couple of times, here's the link to one of my Threads regarding Kudos & not being able to give it, it pops up every now & again for me, but nothing for a while now.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/Sorry-unable-to-complete-the-actio...

Give/list the information TF has asked you for & he'll look into it for you.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (226 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You don't have to worry about my problem, Tempest. Seems me logging off the Forums for a while has solved the problem. I'm able to Kudos again, lol. :womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Seems like my problem isn't completely fix like I though it was. :womansad: I can Kudos posts in the Home Forums but when I try Kudos-ing posts that are in the Off Topic section, it won't let me. I'm using Internet Explorer 8 on a notebook laptop.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (216 Views)
0 Likes
4558 posts

Apr 8, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Seems like my problem isn't completely fix like I though it was. :womansad: I can Kudos posts in the Home Forums but when I try Kudos-ing posts that are in the Off Topic section, it won't let me. I'm using Internet Explorer 8 on a notebook laptop.

When you hover over one of these threads you're having a problem with, does the Kudos button change color, and doe sthe "Click to Kudos" tooltip pop up?  I'm trying to see if it's a problem with the button, or the function.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

When you hover over one of these threads you're having a problem with, does the Kudos button change color, and doe sthe "Click to Kudos" tooltip pop up?  I'm trying to see if it's a problem with the button, or the function.

The Kudos button appears normally and works like how it should. I can Kudos some posts, but then it just stops and won't let me. I think maybe it's because I ran out of Kudos and it's not just telling me. I'm not too sure. Just a thought.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes
4558 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Weird.  Well, next time it happens can you do me a favor?  Can you hover your mouse over the Kudos button and take a screenshot, then PM it to me?  Nothing I'm checking seems to suggest this behavior, so it's something I'm not thinking of.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Weird.  Well, next time it happens can you do me a favor?  Can you hover your mouse over the Kudos button and take a screenshot, then PM it to me?  Nothing I'm checking seems to suggest this behavior, so it's something I'm not thinking of.

Of course, Tempest. I'll be sure to do that the next time it happens.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (136 Views)