PlayStation MVP
11007 posts

Re: Kudos for what?

Jul 25, 2012

DrGadget wrote:

People know who really helps and who doesn't.  People are well aware of those making forgettable posts and convincing everyone to give them kudos for nothing.  In fact, that kind of stigma is hard to erase.  Your bad reputation will preceed you for years.

Well said Doc. Well said.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11007 posts

Jul 26, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
most ppl just kudo there friends. sad truth.

Conrad_Max wrote:

If you can prove it, that's one thing. But if you are wrong, and stating it as fact, that's another.

By the way, I do believe that this forum does have an Ignore option.

That's actually quite easy to prove and he has a valid point. I'm seeing quite a lot of evidence of this on a private forum.

That only applies to the PM system. Otherwise the ignore feature requires a bit of self control.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25267 posts

Jul 26, 2012

I'll give kudos to those I think deserve it. I will not be told to whom I can give a kudos or not. That is my own personal choice. And you do the same if you wish. And if you feel that I am abusing the privilege, simply report me.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (41 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11007 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

I'll give kudos to those I think deserve it. I will not be told to whom I can give a kudos or not. That is my own personal choice. And you do the same if you wish. And if you feel that I am abusing the privilege, simply report me.

That tells me quite a bit, thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (34 Views)
0 Likes