Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 12 2013
By: B-r-a-t-i-n Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

New Complaint Form Not Working

9 replies 807 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

The new Complaint form doesn't work. Everytime I try to submit a complaint to report a user it keeps saying special characters not allowed. I have no idea why because I've even tried typing only letters without any numbers, periods, commas, etc... I've tried submitting it in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it still didn't let me. Why would this happen? :smileyfrustrated:

Innapropriate ID's Problem.jpg

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (807 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Re: New Complaint Form Not Working

Apr 15, 2013

B-r-a-t-i-n wrote:

The new Complaint form doesn't work. Everytime I try to submit a complaint to report a user it keeps saying special characters not allowed. I have no idea why because I've even tried typing only letters without any numbers, periods, commas, etc... I've tried submitting it in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it still didn't let me. Why would this happen? :smileyfrustrated:

Innapropriate ID's Problem.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm  i would contact support directly and let them know of you issue trying to use the reporting system. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (481 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Hey all, 

Sorry this took me so long, but this issue has been escalated. I'll let you know when it has been fixed.

Thanks!

traWnza

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (468 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 16, 2013

It has escalated! OH NO! It gets worse before it gets better I guess. Good luck fixing it!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7825 posts

Apr 16, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

It has escalated! OH NO! It gets worse before it gets better I guess. Good luck fixing it!

lol, not quite. Escalated in this sense means that Trawnza has pushed the issue to a higher place in the chain of command within Sony. That way the people in charge of these things will see it and be able to take care of the problem. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (449 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Thank you Trawnza!

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Apr 16, 2013

:smileyhappy:Thank you for the advice PLYMCO_PILGRIM. I tried contacting them about this twice. One of the representatives said he'd contact his supervisors and another one said that they'd probably fix the issue in the future and didn't know anything they could do. Anyways... So thank you for the advice. :smileyhappy:

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Sony doesn't want to hear about complaints, that's why their systems are always getting hacked by modders. I tried the same thing, the links are not working and they won't let you sign in. Sony will fail beacuse they don't offer a better alternative to Xbox. I would rather pay for xbox then deal with Sonys failure to answer customer complaints.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jul 18, 2013

@playermechanic1: Well Trawnza forwarded it to someone who will fix the issue. However, I do know what you're saying. I reported this issue and it was forwarded to people higher above them over customer service three months ago. And then I reported the issue here. It's still not been resolved... I'd like to believe they're fixing the issue, but it's been a while since I reported this issue. I haven't had the issue where I can't sign in yet. All I can do is hope that they're fixing the issue, and if they don't then I won't use the form to report abuse; and hope they have an in game report feature.

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2014

6/9/2014 and still not working. Unacceptable.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (189 Views)
0 Likes