Sackboy
408 posts

Re: No more Red names.....???

Oct 24, 2013

So that's why it took a while to sign in. I thought it was my browser playing tricks on me. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Oct 24, 2013

@Joystick_Warrior  still have the Moderator Rank. instead of Digital Platform Support

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

No, just call use regular forum members with a trophy icon. :smileytongue:

(I don't feel like an MVP anymore)

The color made you feel like an MVP? :smileyfrustrated: What do you feel like now? That's right you already said. "A regular forum member" So now you don't feel superior to the rest of us? Exactly what are you saying?

(You can probably resign as MVP. That'll show 'em)

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (253 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Im gonna go work for sony for a day just so i get a blue name /logic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (231 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28079 posts

Oct 24, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

No, just call use regular forum members with a trophy icon. :smileytongue:

(I don't feel like an MVP anymore)

The color made you feel like an MVP? :smileyfrustrated: What do you feel like now? That's right you already said. "A regular forum member" So now you don't feel superior to the rest of us? Exactly what are you saying?

(You can probably resign as MVP. That'll show 'em)

I'm with Soulycon on this one ne1, the red, or actually whatever color stood out on the Forums, now the MVP's all look the same as every other user, whilst I like the icon/badge I dislike very much the lack of color, actually scrub the color thing, how about just making us bold, we need to stand out in my view, at least somewhat.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (220 Views)
VP of Gaming
28079 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

I see the change has taken notice!  This change will help minimize confusion on who is who.  So if you see a flashy forum icon you can read the title and see what that particular forum rank is.

Sorry Bambi but I strongly disgree with this, the change will help minimize what what exactly, & don't tell me it's the old are you a Sony employee/Moderator, no sorry I'm an MVP thing, that arguement has no legs at all in my view, as for the so-called 'flashy icon', purlease, that means absolutely nothing when you're looking at the main page of a Forum, everyone looks the same.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5191 posts

Oct 24, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

I see the change has taken notice!  This change will help minimize confusion on who is who.  So if you see a flashy forum icon you can read the title and see what that particular forum rank is.

Sorry Bambi but I strongly disgree with this, the change will help minimize what what exactly, & don't tell me it's the old are you a Sony employee/Moderator, no sorry I'm an MVP thing, that arguement has no legs at all in my view, as for the so-called 'flashy icon', purlease, that means absolutely nothing when you're looking at the main page of a Forum, everyone looks the same.

BRIT-KO

I agree 100%.  Many many threads are posted by people who don't take the time to properly look at replies, and having something like a bold color helps the MVP's and others stand out.  I'm sure most of the people posting here make no differentiation between Moderators, Digital Platform Managers, MVP's etc.  But having a color helps let people know their dealing with someone other than the general masses where all the trolls lurk.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
2272 posts

Oct 24, 2013

@ne1

I'm just saying I don't feel like an MVP anymore not because of the color but because of the fact that I was so used to seeing red on the other MVP's names, it actually showed who was and who wasn't an MVP. Some users now I'll think resigned as being an MVP. And like BRIT-KO said, MVP's should have a bold name that doesn't need any color. 

I'll resign as an MVP and you continue kissing my A'. That'll show 'em. :smileywink:

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (211 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@ne1

I'm just saying I don't feel like an MVP anymore not because of the color but because of the fact that I was so used to seeing red on the other MVP's names, it actually showed who was and who wasn't an MVP. Some users now I'll think resigned as being an MVP. And like BRIT-KO said, MVP's should have a bold name that doesn't need any color. 

I'll resign as an MVP and you continue kissing my A'. That'll show 'em. :smileywink:

The title says who is and isn't an MVP. Just like always. Your contribution to the community is what should make you feel like an MVP not the color or the boldness of the title or your name. Judging by the two posts you made in this thread you're not much of an MVP. It's a small wonder the change affected you so much.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Oct 24, 2013

HorrorGod summed it up nicely. My feelings exactly.

HorrorGod wrote:

I'm honestly turned off at some of the comments by MVPs about this...

What made you an MVP to begin with? It was the ability to be a positive, contributing, and/or helpful member of this forum, correct?

And you were these things long before you got a colored name/MVP status. I'd hope that not having a colored name would not affect your ability to continue to do whatever it was you did to earn the "MVP" status.

The fact that you are honored with a unique icon and "MVP" status should be sufficient. But, If having a colored name is the only reason you do-what-you-do, then maybe you shouldn't be an MVP at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (201 Views)