First Son
5 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Forum Update Feedback Thread

Mar 21, 2013

PS3 slim 120gb. I only have a black screen after 4.40 update was completed. No errors, no sound, no nothing. I have never purchased or played a game with this system. I strictly use this as the family blu-ray player and media server. I updated through the internet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 351 of 355 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

The calendar image has not been updated for April.

Never mind it's not supposed to be updated for every month.

Message 352 of 355 (182 Views)
Splicer
39 posts

Jun 6, 2013

You all have done an extremely good job organizing forums which makes it easy to find what you are looking for. As a graphic designer myself I would make a couple suggestions for additions, maybe something that will be looked into and maybe considered but if not still doing a good job here. #1 along menu bar at top of screen would be nice if there was a font type and size adjuster because what someone might pick for their font when typing post may not be easily readable to someone else. #2 reciept confirmation that messages to others have been received. I know I myself have wondered if my messages go through cause sometimes I hit something and message sends so fast not really sure if indeed sending or I deleted by mistake. Thanks everyone at PS for all you do. You guys are great.

Vangie Hills (AZ_Vangie)
Message 353 of 355 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7871 posts

Jun 6, 2013

AZ_Vangie wrote:

You all have done an extremely good job organizing forums which makes it easy to find what you are looking for. As a graphic designer myself I would make a couple suggestions for additions, maybe something that will be looked into and maybe considered but if not still doing a good job here. #1 along menu bar at top of screen would be nice if there was a font type and size adjuster because what someone might pick for their font when typing post may not be easily readable to someone else. #2 reciept confirmation that messages to others have been received. I know I myself have wondered if my messages go through cause sometimes I hit something and message sends so fast not really sure if indeed sending or I deleted by mistake. Thanks everyone at PS for all you do. You guys are great.

Hi AZ_Vangie, I just wanted to jump in and point out a couple of things.

To your #1, this is a bit of a different solution to what you're requesting. But there is a piece in your settings that allows you to turn off HTML, thus removing all formatting from everyone's posts. My Settings > Preferences and check Ignore HTML, four down.

To your #2, I'm assuming that you're talking about Private Messages. In which case you can go to your Sent tab and view all messages that you've sent. If the message title is in a bold font then the message has not been read by the individual that you sent it to, but if the font is standard then the message has been read.

Message 354 of 355 (111 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Moved from PlayStation® Forums Support: Official PlayStation Forum Update Feedback Thread to PlayStation®Home.

Message 355 of 355 (77 Views)
0 Likes