Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 355 (286 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Forum Update Feedback Thread

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Please, please un-merge the Generals. Way too much going on there!

Also, I never saw this sub-forum before... Why would that topic even need a Support section?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/bd-p/10232

Edit:

When going to FAQ (which leads to Forum info and help), Can we sticky the MVP program thread up there? Would probably be a good idea to.

Edit (2):

I'm getting a lot of the same error message that I've never ran into before... I'm post flooding?

Screen Shot 2013-03-08 at 2.52.51 AM.png

YES, and Agreed. There's still a lot of the PlayStation General forums being merged, so the dust hasn't settled in there quite yet. 

As for stickied (floated or featured threads), if you know of any that really should be, please share them in this feedback thread and we'll evaluate them and probably re-float them back to the top. Some threads from the old General ones might not be accessible during this temporary transition, but we're aiming to get at least the full past year's worth of them into the new, single PlayStation General area today. More will be added as time goes on.

As for the post flooding error message, if you still get it later today, please let us know in this thread. We'll investigate to make sure things are running as they should.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 355 (349 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7457 posts

Re: New forum layout....

Mar 8, 2013
I'm on mobile right now checking it out before work. It is definitely mostly cosmetics on this end. Navigation is slighty easier. I had no trouble finding my local stomping grounds.

The playstation general section being condensed will be interesting. Ill have to sift through more to read what I want. But hopefully all the misplaced questions will end up in support section like they should. I can see how that was confusing before.

So as far as being on my cell is concerned. Not bad nothing major.

Oh and I like the blue! Blue was a color way before Facebook was ever around so I don't consider it copying. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 355 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Mar 8, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

We're really enjoying all this feedback everyone. The goal of this project was to improve things across the board, and make it more inviting to new folks too. Once it rolls out and the dust settles, we'll continue to monitor the feedback and go from there. This is YOUR forum, so we're aiming to make it better for everyone.

Custom Avatars for those over the 128-bit equivalent, MVPs used to be able to have Custom Titles and I'd like to see the Avatar size increased.  Always seemed a bit small.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 355 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Mar 8, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

bookepride wrote:
Can we have a dedicated sub-forum just for Cats? I know Trawnza would like that ha

I agree, cats are cool. :smileyvery-happy:

1332783843_cat_jumps_7_feet_in_the_air.gif

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 355 (331 Views)
VP of Gaming
28041 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Good morning everyone!

Just having a quick nose around now before I have to go to work, no feedback from me yet, it's too soon!

BRIT-KO

EDIT: Just noticed something odd, the MAG series Forum is at the top of the drop down box in the 'go to' section, now I have nothing against MAG but even I know that has to be wrong!

EDIT 2: I'm not liking the 'General's all being merged', I'll give it some time, but I have a feeling I'm going to dislike this!!

EDIT 3: Just clicked on the PS Support Forum & got the old page style:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 355 (320 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28041 posts

Re: New forum layout....

Mar 8, 2013

Good morning everyone...

A couple of points:

1. Like the color scheme.

2. Why is the MAG section at the very top of the drop down menu in the go to section?

3. I HATE that all the 'general' stuff has been moved!

4. I'm sure they'll be more later lol :smileywink:.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 355 (302 Views)
VP of Gaming
28041 posts

Re: Blue... Really?

Mar 8, 2013

The blue doesn't bother me so much as the merging of all the general stuff!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 355 (275 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7457 posts

Re: Blue... Really?

Mar 8, 2013

I like the blue. I find it to be easier on on the eyes. Plus it's my favorite color which helps and my wife hates blue sooooo I'm pleased my little activity is now bathed in it :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 355 (272 Views)
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I guess it's ok.  It's more nicely simpiifed but I'm wondering, where are the forums that I had floated? Can't find those.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 355 (306 Views)
0 Likes