Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 15 2013
By: Rayderism Lombax Warrior 93 posts

PS+ status not reflected here?

8 replies 184 views Edited Oct 15, 2013

I am a PS+ member.  I signed up on the PS3 itself.   Is it normal for that status not to be reflected here on these forums when viewing it through the PC? 

Basically I'm tired of seeing ads trying to get me to sign up for PS+ when I already am signed up for it.   So, is this normal?

I've been a gamer since Pong was a new system.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16786 posts

Re: PS+ status not reflected here?

Oct 15, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (171 Views)
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Oct 16, 2013

As ne1 hs said that is normal, for the record though I have been trying, & will continue to try to get Plus staus shown on these Forums, it's shown on the Blog, surely it can be shown here too.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (168 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Oct 16, 2013

OK, thanks.  At least now I know.  I've only owned a PS3 for about a month, so I'm still in a learning phase here.

I've been a gamer since Pong was a new system.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16786 posts

Oct 16, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

As ne1 hs said that is normal, for the record though I have been trying, & will continue to try to get Plus staus shown on these Forums, it's shown on the Blog, surely it can be shown here too.

BRIT-KO

I didn't know you were working on that. Don't you think that may foster some kind of misguided felling of elitism or inferiority?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11046 posts

Oct 17, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

I didn't know you were working on that. Don't you think that may foster some kind of misguided felling of elitism or inferiority?

I am in absolute agreement with you, oh mighty Epic Tier 3 Square Rank Ghost of Sparta. Crush the MVP Rank scum!

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (152 Views)
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Oct 17, 2013

johngie wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

I am in absolute agreement with you, oh mighty Epic Tier 3 Square Rank Ghost of Sparta. Crush the MVP Rank scum!

They let us have a nice little gold Plus symbol next to our PSN ID / Avatar on the PS Blog, why not here?

As for the arguement about it being elitist, that's life isn't it? The people who live in a MUCH nicer neughborhood but a mere few miles away from me get treated better at the local hospital, a hospital where my wife works by the way, do I still get good service, yes of course, but they get better, sorry if this sounds harsh but like I said, that's life, suck it up, I can afford $4.16 a month.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (150 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18646 posts

Oct 17, 2013

@Rayderism   In case that you like PS HOME but are not aware of the fact that you can display the PS+ icon next to your avatar's name, here is how to activate it.

From within PS HOME access the HOME menu bar then Options/Display/Labels/Show PlayStation Plus Icon and check it. Done.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (138 Views)
PlayStation MVP
35 posts

Nov 2, 2013
This will be a moot point soon enough, with the PS4 launch tons of users will be PS+
"In the darkest hour hope springs eternal."

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes