First Son
25 posts

Re: Personal Information - Will Not Update

Aug 30, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Hi Eryslai, 

This issue doesn't have any effect on any game play at all... and only displays to you and mods (not other users) in the forum. This is not a game-breaker or a forum-breaker. So it's a pretty low priority fix at the moment. 

I can bring it up again, but there are other things that are higher priority that they are working on TBH.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience

Hello Trawnza,

My apologies for the delayed reply, I'm on vacation. Yes, as I stated, I understand that. As I told the representative from SEN, "I'll attempt to contact a moderator via the forums to correct the issue, instead of having it escalated." I rather not have the "higher-ups" jumping down your throats at a dwindling bug. Haha.

But yes, definitely bring it up [again] to them. Yes, it may be a low priority issue. However, it is still an issue that needs to be addressed. You are a service after all.

I'll check back with you guys in a few weeks time, and see where you stand... if the issue is not corrected by then.

"There's a time for strategy, and there's a time for kicking the door down." [D. Valentine]
Message 11 of 11 (99 Views)