Jul 06 2008
By: danielsonn Sackboy 522 posts

PlayStation MVP?

4 replies 5 views Edited Jul 6, 2008
OK so ive been reading and ive noticed that some people have "PS MVP". how do i become one?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
14247 posts

Re: PlayStation MVP?

Jul 6, 2008

How do I get in?
This program is strictly invite only. Forum members invited to this program are gamers first and foremost. We want people involved who are regulars within the gaming forums, know their stuff, and would like to engage themselves in discussions and activities.

Who is excluded from the program?
From the get go, we wanted to make it quite clear that this program was going to be for gamers. Gamers who have substantial, well-informed input into the PS.com gaming community. This program is not open to people who have not been members for at lease 6 months. Other excluding factors include those who are notorious "one word answer" people, people who chat about their favorite color on off-topic and do not participate in the rest of the community, or people that have been recently banned or in trouble with the Moderation Team.

PlayStation.com MVP Community FAQ

Message Edited by Tropic on 07-06-2008 12:48 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jul 6, 2008

dannymacxx wrote:
OK so ive been reading and ive noticed that some people have "PS MVP". how do i become one?

To become a MVP Member, you must be active and be helpful to other members. Good luck .

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Jul 6, 2008

Try to be active as you can and help people when you see If they need help. (And you might want to kind of stay away from the off topic area.)

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/Cenix13xpe/Smallerlogo.png

deviantART gallery | Twitter

PSN: Cenix13xpe

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jul 6, 2008

SilverZexion wrote:

Try to be active as you can and help people when you see If they need help. (And you might want to kind of stay away from the off topic area.)

^^Agreed. I'm also trying that :smileytongue:. Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes