Shinra Executive
32331 posts

Re: Posting List Isn't Showing

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

Just because a Mod or Admin hasn't posted doesn't mean they aren't working on whatever behind the scenes..

Exactly.

Whether people want to believe what I or others say on the matter bothers me not in the slightest, but in any event you are quite correct GREEN.

BRIT-KO

Message 41 of 56 (317 Views)
MVP Support
11823 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I noticed something on my Forums profile. The part of my profile that shows all the threads that I've posted in are completely gone. I check out some other peoples profiles on here and I can't see anything about their postings, either. I've tried restarting my computer, using the Forums in a different tab, etc, but nothing seems to be working. Is there something going on with the Forums?

arghh this makes me weary of this site. Not only do they not make a post counter that I have restated over and over again with Tempest_Fire but now they take the only way to monitor our own posts by removing it entirely? What gives? 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

If you read back through this Thread you'll see that the Moderation Team as well as the Management Team are aware of this, it is being looked into & a resolution is being sought.

As for the post-counter you so dealy want, not sure sorry!

BRIT-KO

I actually went back to read all the posts in this thread and I did not see one Mod in this thread period. So to say that the mods are aware of the issue is a fabrication of your mind. Because poster A says they are aware doesn't really mean it is truth. Being an MVP doesn't give you special insight to what is be done behind the scenes. So unless there is an official post from the Moderation team than I have to take your comment with a grain of salt!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

You don't know very much about the PlayStation MVP Program, do you?

SCEA is very much aware of this post history issue. If you don’t want to take my word for this then don’t. If you cannot trust a PlayStation MVP to communicate something like this to you then you might as well continue to believe that no one is aware of this issue until the very day that it is addressed in some manner. The PlayStation MVPs are not a dishonest lot and some of them do, sometimes, know what is going on behind the scenes.  

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 42 of 56 (305 Views)
Last Guardian
13453 posts

May 20, 2013

This issue is very minor to me but it's being blown way out of proportion by FreshRevenge imo. He's not a mvp or has been one if I recall so for him to call out the current mvp's on what they know or don't know is funny to me.

Message 43 of 56 (283 Views)
VP of Gaming
30920 posts

May 20, 2013

so what exactly happened again were they working on the forums and made a mistake or did this suddenly just happen randomly?

Message 44 of 56 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 20, 2013

I do know the issue is being attended to.  I do not know if it was intentional or unintentional.

I am aware; in any system revamp, some processes must be deactivated at times, in order to implement new ones.  At times, new implementation processes incur unforeseen side effects.

Whether it is the wish of anyone to believe information regarding this is accurate, to the fullest extent, is upon them.  MVPs, are in essence regular members of the Forum.  This being said, there is occasionally added level of communication between MVPs, DPMs and the Moderation Team regarding Forum Quality and Interactivity.

ANY member of the Forum is able to PM a Mod or DPM for information, at any time.  Again, no distinct information has been given about the issue.  Only an awareness was stated about the ongoing issue.

It is a minor inconvenience, IMHO, but for some reason it is now being blown way out of proportion, again IMHO.  Have faith the Mod and DPM Teams will resolve the issue.  If you are aware of which Threads you are Posting in; how hard could it actually be to go through the menus and continually monitor the Threads in question?  I will give you a hint... It is not that hard.:smileywink:

I can support Speedy; in saying the Mod Team and DPM Team are aware of the issue, and it is being looked into.  I have seen communications stating it is as such.

Relax, breath and have a little more patience.

Moble

Message 45 of 56 (243 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3746 posts

May 20, 2013

Same here recent post are not showing up

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 46 of 56 (232 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7922 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

I hope they'll be able to fix our Forums profile so we can view our recent postings and images again.

Message 47 of 56 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4416 posts

May 22, 2013

It really hilarious that it is Tuesday going on Wednesday and none and I mean NONE of the Moderation team has said anything regarding. Just got happy MVP filling in?

Oh on another  note, my heart goes out to the families in Oklahoma.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 48 of 56 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Hey Fresh Yeah I did contact a MOD about it directly through PM they did reply to me and said they are aware of the issue.

As others have said there wasnt a Offical thread because the person was on Vaca.

I do believe I gave you the link already so just use that for now.

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Here you go Fresh just bookmark it till they get it back up and running.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/178337

Is it me of my eyes going bad did the Avi's get smaller back  :smileysad:

Avatars are scaled to 55 pixels by 55 pixels (they used to be scaled to 36 pixels by 36 pixels). I hope that answers your question.

Thank you kindly SP  :smileyhappy:

If anyone is still having problems please see Xuchilbara's thread for visual instructions.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/HowTo-Manually-Access-Yours-amp-Ot...

Message 49 of 56 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4416 posts

May 24, 2013

Okay it has been a whole week and don't see one post or thread made from a Moderator addressing the situation of our posts? Is this a lost cause?:smileyindifferent:

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 50 of 56 (127 Views)
0 Likes