Aug 24 2013
By: B-r-a-t-i-n Hekseville Citizen 311 posts
Accepted Solution

Reporting Takes me to Forum Guidelines and Rules

13 replies 201 views Edited Aug 24, 2013

Starting yesterday I notice if I report someone I am redirected to the guidelines and rules post for the forums. Yesterday I had reported a post and this happened. I got nervous because I had the report form in one tab in my browser and I had the guidelines post in another tab. It automatically redirected me to the rules and guidelines post after I reported the post I was wanting to, and had moderator notified on top of the guidelines post. Today the same thing happened. Is this supposed to happen because it's making me nervous as to whether or not I reported the post I was intending to or if I'm for some reason reporting the guidelines post. Is it supposed to redirect me there after I report a post because I've never had this happen to me before?

The guidelines and rules post I keep talking about is this: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Rules-of-Conduct-amp-Forum-G...

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 1 of 14 (201 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38837 posts

Re: Reporting Takes me to Forum Guidelines and Rules

Aug 24, 2013

I'll try & find out about this for you B-r-a-t-i-n.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Thank you BRIT-KO!

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 3 of 14 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38837 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Hey B-r-a-t-i-n, by report you mean the 'Report Inappropriate Content', correct, or do you mean the 'main reporting option like when you report a PSN ID?

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 14 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I mean 'Report Innapropriate Content.'

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 5 of 14 (178 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38837 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

B-r-a-t-i-n wrote:

I mean 'Report Innapropriate Content.'

Yea that's what I assumed you meant.

I've reported numerous posts in the days since your post & not once did I get taken to the code of conduct.

Have you tried it again recently?

BRIT-KO

Message 6 of 14 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I just barely tried it again and it seems to be working fine. I'm not sure why it was doing that in the first place, but everything's good now.

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 7 of 14 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24502 posts

Aug 25, 2013

B-r-a-t-i-n wrote:

I just barely tried it again and it seems to be working fine. I'm not sure why it was doing that in the first place, but everything's good now.

Did you have the Forum guidelines open i another tab when reporting? I always have at least 2 forum tabs open all the time and when I report in one then press the back button it takes me to whatever page is displayed in the other tab until I hit back again.

Message 8 of 14 (166 Views)
MVP Support
38837 posts

Aug 26, 2013

B-r-a-t-i-n wrote:

Glad you look set to go now B-r-a-t-i-n, not sure what was happening there for a while but if it's all good now that's great.

BRIT-KO

Message 9 of 14 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

ne1atall said: Did you have the Forum guidelines open i another tab when reporting? I always have at least 2 forum tabs open all the time and when I report in one then press the back button it takes me to whatever page is displayed in the other tab until I hit back again.

Yeah as I said above I had it open in another tab when I was reporting. Thanks for your reply as it was helpful.

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 10 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes