Apr 23 2013
By: Rydogger21 First Son 3 posts

Reporting a Player

[ Edited ]
3 replies 168 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Before I report this person, I just want to say that I would have used the Grief Report link, but it seems to be broken.

Im here to report player <deleted for anonymity> for claiming to have mods on his Playstation system, and threatning me by saying he was going to quote "burn my Playstation, and catch it on fire", "fry my hard drive and system" and "making my Playstation stop working" unquote. If the grief report link had been working, I would have submitted this there.

It also states right here in the Terms of Service under Section 7 titled "Code of Conduct":

"You are also prohibited from engaging in any of the following:

c. Taking any action, uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile or other publicly viewable areas that SCEA, in its sole discretion, finds offensive, hateful or vulgar. This includes any content or communication that SCEA in its sole discretion deems to be racially, ethnically, religiously, or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or stalking."

and this right here, under the same section:

"g. Attempting to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with the Sites;"

Thank you for your time, I really hope a moderator can respond to me and let me know if this person will be punished or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25375 posts

Re: Reporting a Player

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Blacklisting is also not allowed - accusing someone on a public forum. What if someone did the same to you? Innocent or guilty, you may have to deal with increased harassment and the loss of some friends.

I suggest editing out the name you've posted.

If you cannot submit a report through normal channels, please send a PM (Private Message) to PSForumMods. Include the alleged offender's PSN ID, date, time, time zone and the details of the offense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Reporting a Player

Apr 23, 2013

Will do, thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder