Aug 23 2013
By: buckallmighty Ghost of Sparta 10583 posts
Accepted Solution

Someone delete my trophy card from my signature?

4 replies 162 views Edited Aug 23, 2013
Or was it deleted because it had this... " 🏆 " iphone emoji emoticons around it?
Either way how is this possible without someone signing into my account without my permission? Ive never shared my account information with anyone, EVER. So whats the deal here? was it removed by moderation without sending me a message explaining why it got removed or did this recent forum update introduce a security problem?
Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

Re: Someone delete my trophy card from my signature?

Aug 23, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Or was it deleted because it had this... " 🏆 " iphone emoji emoticons around it?
Either way how is this possible without someone signing into my account without my permission? Ive never shared my account information with anyone, EVER. So whats the deal here? was it removed by moderation without sending me a message explaining why it got removed or did this recent forum update introduce a security problem?

I can see your trophy card just fine, or are you referring to another, previous one?

Moderation can indeed remove signatures should they feel it necessary, but a reason is usually given or a PM sent, no one else can access your account.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10583 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Yes i put it back last night/this morning after i posted this. It was definitely deleted. Im sure it was moderation that removed it and just decided against pm'ing me to give me any details as to why, but still went ahead and changed my password anyways.

I think i would prefer if they send me a message explaining whats was wrong with it and ask me to remove it myself to be honest, or at least send a message saying why they had to tinker with my account settings on these forums after its done, so that i can make sure not to make the same mistake in the future. (And so i wont freak out and think someone has access to my account besides myself lol)
Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54523 posts

Aug 28, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Yes i put it back last night/this morning after i posted this. It was definitely deleted. Im sure it was moderation that removed it and just decided against pm'ing me to give me any details as to why, but still went ahead and changed my password anyways.

I think i would prefer if they send me a message explaining whats was wrong with it and ask me to remove it myself to be honest, or at least send a message saying why they had to tinker with my account settings on these forums after its done, so that i can make sure not to make the same mistake in the future. (And so i wont freak out and think someone has access to my account besides myself lol)

If you had invalid html in it the forum, on occasion, will auto erase the whole thing.  I've had it happen 2 times!

card

Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
5885 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Hi Buckallmighty,

I haven't seen any recent mod edits for your sig.  It could be a strange Lithium bug like the HTML thing Plymco mentioned.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes