PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

Mar 14, 2013

While I cannot speak for BRIT on this, I can say my occurrences were brief.  I did notice a correlation between a Thread being moved and it happening.  

On a separate occasion, I had the Forum open in two windows at the same time.  Perhaps this may be a cause as well.

Hope this helps at least.  Next time it happens, I will be sure to note it or report it immediately.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Message 11 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31773 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Brit,

Soooo from my understanging, you cannot kudos at all? You just recieve this error message? 

I need specifics for when I tell the support staff. :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately that is correct Trawnza, I just tried to Kudos 4 seperate posts in this Thread all 4 came back with the same error, I have since been elsewhere & I can't kudos anyone in any Thread in any Forum I ahve visited so far!!!!

Just that error message, no Kudos Flood message we are all used to occasionally, just that message.

I'm using a PC with Windows 8 on Chrome, when I try it on the MacBook later I'll come back & update you ok.

Did I upset the Forum Gods, wait don't answer that, just HEEEEELP LOL!!

BRIT-KO

Message 12 of 18 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4972 posts

Mar 14, 2013

I haven't had problems recently, but it sounds awfully familiar to me :smileywink:.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/unable-to-give-kudos/td-p/38951557

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Message 13 of 18 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Brit,

Soooo from my understanging, you cannot kudos at all? You just recieve this error message? 

Unfortunately that is correct Trawnza, I just tried to Kudos 4 seperate posts in this Thread all 4 came back with the same error, I have since been elsewhere & I can't kudos anyone in any Thread in any Forum I ahve visited so far!!!!

Just that error message, no Kudos Flood message we are all used to occasionally, just that message.

I'm using a PC with Windows 8 on Chrome, when I try it on the MacBook later I'll come back & update you ok.

BRIT-KO

Well that would explain why I have not received any KUDOS in the past few hours.  BRIT can't give them to me.:smileylol:

Please restore his abilities.  I need more KUDOS!:smileywink:

Moble

Message 14 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Brit,

BRIT-KO

Oh wow that isn't cool.  I misunderstood your issue earlier.

Moble, there might be another reason you aren't getting kudos  

Could Not Give Kudos

• Kudos could not be given to the message for the following reason:
  • Kudos Flood: You have exceeded the limit of 50 kudoed messages per day.

:smileytongue:

Message 15 of 18 (123 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Mar 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Brit,

BRIT-KO

Oh wow that isn't cool.  I misunderstood your issue earlier.

Moble, there might be another reason you aren't getting kudos  

Could Not Give Kudos

• Kudos could not be given to the message for the following reason:
  • Kudos Flood: You have exceeded the limit of 50 kudoed messages per day.

:smileytongue:

I sense that I am only a few KUDOS away from reaching that mark again.  Perhaps time may come to call upon you to make noise for an increase to 75 a day.  That way us KUDOS Floozies don;t run out.:smileylol:

Moble

Message 16 of 18 (119 Views)
VP of Gaming
31773 posts

Mar 14, 2013

UPDATE:

I was just able to give someone a Kudos, (PP, you were the lucky recipient!),  I'm not going to close this Thread as fixed yet just in case the issue returns, but if all goes well for the rest of the evening I'll come back & update here & close it as sorted.

traWnza was looking into this for me, I'll send her another PM to update her too.

BRIT-KO

Message 17 of 18 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31773 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

UPDATE:

I was just able to give someone a Kudos, (PP, you were the lucky recipient!),  I'm not going to close this Thread as fixed yet just in case the issue returns, but if all goes well for the rest of the evening I'll come back & update here & close it as sorted.

traWnza was looking into this for me, I'll send her another PM to update her too.

BRIT-KO

Hey guys,

Glad I left this Thread open becasue I'm sorry but it's happening again, I am currently unable to give Kudos to anyone in any Forum!

It's the same message as last time, no post flooding, no Kudos limit reached just the original message above.

Thank you!

BRIT-KO

EDIT: It all appears to be working again now, sorry for the false alarm.

BRIT-KO

Message 18 of 18 (72 Views)
0 Likes