Mar 18 2008
By: Angelrize13~ First Son 18 posts

Spanish Forum!!!

16 replies 106 views Edited Mar 18, 2008

Hello to everybody

I like to tell to everybody that a good option for this forum will be a spanish forum...

because in this forum lot of people is from latinoamerica or another spanish country,

i know that in es.playstation.com exist a spanish forum but its from spain(europe), i think maybe if create here a spanish forum for the lationamerican people who have a american ps3 system will be easy to talk about the ps3

I hope that the moderator team read this, and think about it

Best regards

PD. if this is not possible please i like to explain me, why not? thanks

Now i am gonna to write the same but in spanish for the latinoamericans: (i hope that the moderator team understand me)

Ahora voy a escribir lo mismo en español para los latinoamericanos: (espero los moderadores me entiendan)

Hola gente de habla hispana

He sugerido aca en este foro si es posible que se creara un foro en español, es decir que se pudiera escoger uno de los dos idiomas

ya que a muchos de nosotros nos pareceria excelente,  a mucha gente latinoamericana se le dificulta escribir en ingles, porque no vivimos en USA

yo se que existe la web oficial de playstation en español, pero el problema es que es de españa, o sea europea

y si nuestro ps3 es de america se dificultan las cosas....

me gustaria saber que opinan

Gracias

Saludos

PS3 hardware 60 g. - resistance fall of man - guitar hero 3 - pes 2008
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
888 posts

Re: Spanish Forum!!!

Mar 18, 2008
Que?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9372 posts

Mar 18, 2008

Angelrize13 wrote:

Hello to everybody

I like to tell to everybody that a good option for this forum will be a spanish forum...

because in this forum lot of people is from latinoamerica or another spanish country,

i know that in es.playstation.com exist a spanish forum but its from spain(europe), i think maybe if create here a spanish forum for the lationamerican people who have a american ps3 system will be easy to talk about the ps3

I hope that the moderator team read this, and think about it

Best regards

PD. if this is not possible please i like to explain me, why not? thanks

Now i am gonna to write the same but in spanish for the latinoamericans: (i hope that the moderator team understand me)

Ahora voy a escribir lo mismo en español para los latinoamericanos: (espero los moderadores me entiendan)

Hola gente de habla hispana

He sugerido aca en este foro si es posible que se creara un foro en español, es decir que se pudiera escoger uno de los dos idiomas

ya que a muchos de nosotros nos pareceria excelente,  a mucha gente latinoamericana se le dificulta escribir en ingles, porque no vivimos en USA

yo se que existe la web oficial de playstation en español, pero el problema es que es de españa, o sea europea

y si nuestro ps3 es de america se dificultan las cosas....

me gustaria saber que opinan

Gracias

Saludos

1. Okay first, this is the PS3 forum.

2. This belongs in the Forum Support board

3. This will get either locked or moved.

4. I think it'd be better to go to the european forums

5. The PS3 isn't region locked 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1888 posts

Mar 18, 2008
You mean Mexican American..Latino's fall under the same thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Good Song. John Mayer-Waiting on The World To Change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBIxScJ5rlY

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5980 posts

Mar 18, 2008
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Mar 18, 2008

Why not?..

You seen to write quite well in english so i dont see why its a must for you or others

This is the american PS forums

As you said there already exists a forum for spanish speakers.

We do not need a seperate section for every language on the american forums where english isused for everything

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10654 posts

Mar 18, 2008
It's a nice idea but if it ever actually happened you would probably only get one forum to discuss everything. I know you said you didn't want to, but I think es.playstation.com would be your best bet.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3109 posts

Mar 19, 2008

I think that English is the universal language, I'm just saying that the content of the forum should be understandable by every member. I think that a board likes that will start to separate members into groups; I have to against it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Mar 19, 2008
That will never happen, too hard to moderate, plus these boards were intended for English speakers anyway, just look at the lay out, every single informative thing you can see is in English.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4899 posts

Mar 19, 2008

CNNboy wrote:
That will never happen, too hard to moderate, plus these boards were intended for English speakers anyway, just look at the lay out, every single informative thing you can see is in English.
Yup It would also require more moderators, moderators that can read/type in spanish to mantain the forum. So I agree with CNNBoy
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes