Sep 27 2013
By: Trixster21 First Son 1 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

corprates Email

5 replies 186 views Edited Sep 27, 2013
If anyone knows the email of corporate please post it id very much appreciate it.
Message 1 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
20389 posts
 

Re: corprates Email

Sep 27, 2013

E-mail is no longer available. Use one of the options available thru the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 6 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
36071 posts
 

Re: corprates Email

Sep 27, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

 


Trixster21 wrote:
If anyone knows the email of corporate please post it id very much appreciate it.

Here you go: http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/index.htm

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 6 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
20389 posts
 

Re: corprates Email

Sep 27, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

 


Trixster21 wrote:
If anyone knows the email of corporate please post it id very much appreciate it.

Here you go: http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/index.htm

BRIT-KO


You're tricky Brit. That is the "Contact Us" link and it does say:

 

PlayStation® is available by email, phone and snail mail. Contact us if you have any questions.


But I don't see the e-mail option. It's been gone for a while hasn't it? Did it return and I'm missing it?

Message 4 of 6 (166 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
36071 posts
 

Re: corprates Email

Sep 28, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

 


Trixster21 wrote:
If anyone knows the email of corporate please post it id very much appreciate it.

Here you go: http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/index.htm

BRIT-KO


You're tricky Brit. That is the "Contact Us" link and it does say:

 

PlayStation® is available by email, phone and snail mail. Contact us if you have any questions.


But I don't see the e-mail option. It's been gone for a while hasn't it? Did it return and I'm missing it?


Sorry matey, I mean to post this link...

 

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

 

Not the one I originally did.

 

Just for the record Sony cannot be contacted via email, apologies for the confusion.

 

BRIT-KO

Message 5 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: corprates Email

Sep 28, 2013
There hasn't been an email on the corporate page in ages.
Message 6 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes