Aug 20 2013
By: HiTmAN_90 VP of Gaming 35501 posts

did you guys fix any problems

5 replies 159 views Edited Aug 20, 2013

with the recent forum changes/update did you fix any problems or just removed a bunch of boards and made things look a little different?

Message 1 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Re: did you guys fix any problems

Aug 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

with the recent forum changes/update did you fix any problems or just removed a bunch of boards and made things look a little different?

Which 'problems' in particular are you referring to Hitman?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
35501 posts

Aug 21, 2013

the one i am really mad about is the one where when you log out it changes the name under my settings.

it keeps going back to a name i had on my psn id account because of a credit card and i dont use that credit card anymore but it still changes to that first and last name

Message 3 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9113 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Nevermind. Smiley Embarassed

Disappointed-Bill-Cosby.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Aug 22, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the one i am really mad about is the one where when you log out it changes the name under my settings.

it keeps going back to a name i had on my psn id account because of a credit card and i dont use that credit card anymore but it still changes to that first and last name

That's not really a "forum" problem and any fix for that issue wouldn't come from an update to the community itself. Your first/last name is supposed to be populated based on your PSN account information. If you change it in your forum settings it will be overwritten the next time you login. If you change the name for your PSN account it -should- update on the forums after you've cleared your cookies and logged in again with a new one. It may take some time for the login system to pick it up though since it didn't seem to happen immediately when I tried it a few minutes ago.

Message 5 of 6 (115 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Aug 22, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

HiTmAN_90,

Since your post, has the issue corrected itself? I've been attempting to update all my information on here for weeks, and it constantly resets itself with old, incorrect information. 

If you've found a solution to this, please let me know! 

Salute! 

"There's a time for strategy, and there's a time for kicking the door down." [D. Valentine]
Message 6 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes