Oct 31 2013
By: alikar819 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

direccion de venezuela

2 replies 113 views Edited Oct 31, 2013

I'm from Venezuela and set up the data for my rewards and purchase via playstion store if I can not set my address where I live

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17889 posts

Re: direccion de venezuela

Nov 1, 2013

alikar819 wrote:

I'm from Venezuela and set up the data for my rewards and purchase via playstion store if I can not set my address where I live

|Welcome to the US PlayStation Community Forums

Ok lets see if I get what you are saying.

You are trying to create a new PSN account so you can play games online, as well as, being able to purchase games from the Venezuelan PSN Store. During this process you ran into an issue, your billing address is not being accepted by the system.

Am I correct? Ok.

First things first. The billing address MUST be in the country you associate to the SEN/PSN account. For example. A US PSN account must use a US billing address.  A DR PSN account must use a DR billing address. etc.

I know this is your issue because SONY does not have a PSN Store available for Venezuela.

- For more info & support you can call the SONY Servicio al cliente en Venezuela

Venezuela 0-800-1-SONY (7669)-00

- La Comunidad en Español de PlayStation se encuentra aqui:

http://forums.mx.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: direccion de venezuela

Nov 9, 2013

Why doesent Venezuela Have one. There is many people including my cousin that had to sell their playstation systems because there is no PSN for Venezuela so we cant download any games or play online and here in Venezuela with the economic status it is impossible to find a PSVITA game unles you venture to the capital, anyway if you do that you would still have to pay a highly overpriced psvita or ps3 or psp game because there is no PSN or PS store in Venezuela.

Asi que quieren que nos jodamos los Venezolanos, Mas jodidos de lo que ya estamos.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes