Jan 24 2013
By: SavageOP First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

hello ! I need help recovery my old account!

4 replies 214 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
Hello all! Im an old time psu forum that went by the handle Solid_Raiden. Im from the times of BFrosty and Patroit (as head admin, is he still around?)
But back on topic I need help recovering my old account. I tried the link on the log in page but I think the email I used for the account has been deactivated. I want to recover my profile (-9k posts) and link it to my current psn. I fell off when the forums started linking to psn accounts because I didnt own a ps3 at the time!

If anyone knows how abouts I can do this or if there is mod around that can helpe it would GREATLY appreciated
Message 1 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
36071 posts

Re: hello ! I need help recovery my old account!

Jan 25, 2013

SavageOP wrote:
Hello all! Im an old time psu forum that went by the handle Solid_Raiden. Im from the times of BFrosty and Patroit (as head admin, is he still around?)
But back on topic I need help recovering my old account. I tried the link on the log in page but I think the email I used for the account has been deactivated. I want to recover my profile (-9k posts) and link it to my current psn. I fell off when the forums started linking to psn accounts because I didnt own a ps3 at the time!

If anyone knows how abouts I can do this or if there is mod around that can helpe it would GREATLY appreciated

Welcome (back) to the PlayStation Community.

You might be better sending a PM to a Moderator, that way you may get your question answered more quickly.

Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12123 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

If you were not able to link your PlayStation Underground ID to a PlayStation Network ID then I don’t think you will be able to recover it now. Solid_Raiden has become Solid_Raiden~. This ~ designates those who posted in the forums prior to the PSU to PSN transition who did not link their accounts when they were asked to do so. You can contact a moderator if you want to but the window for linking accounts was years ago.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Which mod would you suggest?
Message 4 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12123 posts

Jan 28, 2013

SavageOP wrote:
Which mod would you suggest?

I would suggest Tempest_Fire or Trawnza for something like this.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes