Nov 25 2012
By: rengle598 Treasure Hunter 4354 posts

[off topic] two things this website needs

15 replies 853 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

A quickchat box and better iOS support. Because whenever I try to upload pics via iPad, it will replace them ith a question mark picture.

Message 1 of 16 (853 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Re: [off topic] two things this website needs

Nov 25, 2012

Lol ios. But it would be nice for mobile users and to chat with other forumers easier.

Message 2 of 16 (851 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I'm just saying sometimes one doesn't want to chat with other people by using posts.
Message 3 of 16 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 25, 2012
It also bothers me that I have to say @insertname to be able to reply to someone's post. I want to be able to quote peoples posts like non mobile users can.

Message 4 of 16 (833 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Here here! I'm on an iPad right now, and I really wish there was better implementation. Not being able to quote leads to miscommunication.

Message 5 of 16 (817 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Yep I would like to redpond and quote on MOBILE. Going full site sucks on a phone.
Message 6 of 16 (815 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 26, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Yep I would like to redpond and quote on MOBILE. Going full site sucks on a phone.

Yeah. Mobile version only has "Reply" and "Add Comment", both of which is pretty much Reply.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 16 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

A quickchat box and better iOS support. Because whenever I try to upload pics via iPad, it will replace them ith a question mark picture.

it also needs mods that actually ban people who don't follow the rules, and with ban I mean IP-ban if it gets really worse, because else the person that got banned just creates another acount...

obviously the person I'm talking about is ************ aka ************** aka ************** aka (insert a certain user)_is_gay, that person just needs to get kicked out of here, he is derailing every thread, he is insulting other people, and with insulting I don't mean just a few bad words, but really personal insultations, mods do your work and remove that **bleep**, I reported him earlier, and the only thing you did was remove what he wrote, that doesn't solve the problem...

Edit: blacklisting

Message 8 of 16 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

it also needs mods that actually ban people who don't follow the rules, and with ban I mean IP-ban if it gets really worse, because else the person that got banned just creates another acount...

obviously the person I'm talking about is ************ aka ************ aka ************ aka (insert a certain user)_is_gay, that person just needs to get kicked out of here, he is derailing every thread, he is insulting other people, and with insulting I don't mean just a few bad words, but really personal insultations, mods do your work and remove that **bleep**, I reported him earlier, and the only thing you did was remove what he wrote, that doesn't solve the problem...

Edit: blacklisting

Yeah. The problem with IP bans, though, is that some people use a dynamic IP address for security. I'm not sure how this goes about, but if 3 out of 4 of their IPs can still go....

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 16 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Just stop responding to this guy. He's pathetic and apparently has no life. Just act like his post didn't happen.
Message 10 of 16 (788 Views)