Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 31 2006
By: rrm74001 First Son 22 posts
Offline

question about forums

16 replies 22 views Edited Aug 31, 2006
yeah im kinda new to the playstation forums and i was just wondering, how do i get my image to show up at the bottom??  HTML??  (you can see the code i tried and didnt work)

also, can i put a custom avatar??  or is sony **bleep** and make you choose from their "selection"??

thank you, and sorry if this is in the worng section of the forums.
Message 1 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/10/2006
Offline
6947 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
Copy and paste this into your sig.
,
 
,
<img src="http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/1305/osxprogressbar22lq.g
if">
Socom FTB Name: Link88


Socom FTB Clan:
Message 2 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/28/2006
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
wow thank you very much!!  by the way, how did you get that custom avatar??
Message 3 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
4587 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
,
,rrm74001 wrote:
yeah im kinda new to the playstation forums and i was just wondering, how do i get my image to show up at the bottom??  HTML??  (you can see the code i tried and didnt work)

also, can i put a custom avatar??  or is sony **bleep** and make you choose from their "selection"??
,

thank you, and sorry if this is in the worng section of the forums.

,
,
You have to reach the rank of 128 bit to be able to use custom avatars, your going to need about 1900 posts.
,
kobe signature
Message 4 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/10/2006
Offline
6947 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
,
,rrm74001 wrote:
wow thank you very much!!  by the way, how did you get that custom avatar??
,

,
,

,
To get a custom avatar you must be a rank of 128-bit or higher.
Socom FTB Name: Link88


Socom FTB Clan:
Message 5 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/28/2006
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
...how do i check my rank??  (sorry for all the questions)
Message 6 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/10/2006
Offline
6947 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
,
,rrm74001 wrote:
...how do i check my rank??  (sorry for all the questions)
,

,
,

,
Its right below you name currently you are a Newbie rank.
Socom FTB Name: Link88


Socom FTB Clan:
Message 7 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/21/2005
Offline
20171 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
,
,rrm74001 wrote:
...how do i check my rank??  (sorry for all the questions)
,

,
,

,
Look right under name.:smileywink: Your a Newbie now.
=o
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
Message 8 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
,
,argeezy wrote:
,
,

,
,
,
,rrm74001 wrote:
yeah im kinda new to the playstation forums and i was just wondering, how do i get my image to show up at the bottom??  HTML??  (you can see the code i tried and didnt work)

also, can i put a custom avatar??  or is sony **bleep** and make you choose from their "selection"??
,

thank you, and sorry if this is in the worng section of the forums.

,
,
You have to reach the rank of 128 bit to be able to use custom avatars, your going to need about 1900 posts.
,

,
,
Acctually he's going to need around **2300**
,
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 9 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
4587 posts
 

Re: question about forums

Aug 31, 2006
,

,
,
RIGHT now your a newbie , look under your handle name.

,
kobe signature
Message 10 of 17 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes