Apr 13 2013
By: SavageOP First Son 6 posts

umm hello?

7 replies 170 views Edited Apr 13, 2013
Ive sent 2 pms to mods dating back to january with no reply to this day. I find it unprofessional. Can anyone handle my issue?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27678 posts

Re: umm hello?

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

SavageOP wrote:
Ive sent 2 pms to mods dating back to january with no reply to this day. I find it unprofessional. Can anyone handle my issue?

That's unusual, the Moderators are usually pretty good at getting back to me when I PM them, at least the ones I deal with.

Is the issue not something that we can help you with here?

BRIT-KO

EDIT: You may want to change the topic/title of your OP to something like 'Moderator Help Please', rather than just 'umm hello?', it's not descriptive & says nothing about what it is you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (166 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Its more of an account recovery before it was a mandatory switch from the old psu. I realize I may be out of help but I would like to confirm. My account had nearly 10k posts. And now has a ~ next to it. And thank you kind sir I will do that. It was a post out of anger. Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (159 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27678 posts

Apr 14, 2013

SavageOP wrote:
Its more of an account recovery before it was a mandatory switch from the old psu. I realize I may be out of help but I would like to confirm. My account had nearly 10k posts. And now has a ~ next to it. And thank you kind sir I will do that. It was a post out of anger. Lol

Here's a link to the Forum Management Team & Moderators, let me know if we can help further.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/The-PlayStation-Forum-Team-a...

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (150 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32597 posts

Apr 14, 2013

SavageOP wrote:

I've seen the mods help a lot of people with similar issues.  They should be able to.

I would send a PM to each mod, with a decent title.  "um hello" looks like something I might ignore, and maybe they will too.  I would use a subject line like "I have 10K posts, please help me recover my acct".

I'm sure it was a simple misunderstanding.   Give them another chance.  I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7432 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I agree with the above posters.  If you get a hold of one specificlaly explain yourself accordingly and I'm sure your issue will get resolved in a suitable mannor. Lord knows almost all of us at some point have had a forum "misundestaning" or something along those lines at some point. Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Apr 15, 2013

SavageOP wrote:

I notified the moderation team about this post for you.

If you want to talk to a moderator on the forums the advice you already got was solid, just use the PM feature.   Psforummods is the main account for general questions. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (110 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
6687 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Sending you a PM, OP :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (90 Views)