Apr 30 2013
By: Sweet2525 Keyblade Wielder 7187 posts

why was my post moved...its titled why did I get banned

2 replies 965 views Edited Apr 30, 2013
can the mods please ;put it back to off topic..I am not having tech issues...its a question to the homies here..a story of what I went through...I feel this story was moved in error...can it please be moved back...its why was I banned...thanks..I dont need support..my machine is not broken...I am lost in this move to bring it here..unicorn justice moved it...can anyone help me get it back to off topic...
Message 1 of 3 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35912 posts

Re: why was my post moved...its titled why did I get banned

May 1, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
can the mods please ;put it back to off topic..I am not having tech issues...its a question to the homies here..a story of what I went through...I feel this story was moved in error...can it please be moved back...its why was I banned...thanks..I dont need support..my machine is not broken...I am lost in this move to bring it here..unicorn justice moved it...can anyone help me get it back to off topic...

Don't take it personally Sweet, the post was moved correctly because it was was relavent to this part of the Forums rather than the OT Forum where it originally was, here really is the correct place for it.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (952 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7869 posts

Re: why was my post moved...its titled why did I get banned

May 1, 2013

Forum Support is all about the forums, their operation, and their use. As such, and as Brit already mentioned, this is a question in relation to forum operation, and therefor belongs in Forum Support.

Message 3 of 3 (947 Views)
0 Likes