Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Re: 1st Post!!!!

May 9, 2013

I have been but it doesn't show who I am replying to.

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 11 of 23 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 9, 2013

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Hit the "Quote" button after replying to the post you are commenting on. It will quote the person.

And no worries about using "@" while responding to someone. I'm not sure why some people only relate that to Twitter.

It's been around for years, from chatrooms to message boards. Difference in generations, I guess.

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 12 of 23 (97 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 9, 2013
Message 13 of 23 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 9, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

I have a PSP, but never went into the go or even the VITA.  I chalk it up to my reduction in available time for mobile gaming.

Just the same, it is as you said.  The PSP had a slow start, and although it got better, it did not excel.  I am just being honest, in my opinion.  Just the same, it is to be expected in a mobile gaming device.

If I were to buy a new Mobile Game System, I would definitely get a VITA over any "other".  I see the Threads on here about "no games", "Bad games" and the like.  It is important to remember it is a Mobile Gamer, and not a console.  This puts restrictions on what type of titles and what game designs can go on it.

I do know, Sony has big plans for the VITA, going into the PS4. The Second Screen Function will boost the usefulness of the VITA, and lend to more Pick up and go games.  At least, this is the preliminary information I have read.

Honestly; if this function pans out, and I have some extra cash, I would seriously contemplate getting a VITA for this reason alone.

Again, Welcome. Just some of my thoughts.

Moble

Message 14 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 9, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Hit the "Quote" button after replying to the post you are commenting on. It will quote the person.

And no worries about using "@" while responding to someone. I'm not sure why some people only relate that to Twitter.

It's been around for years, from chatrooms to message boards. Difference in generations, I guess.

I agree with HorrorGod, it is not a big deal to use the @.  Same time; I know using the Mobile App, the Quote des not function well, so it is easier to use the @.

Quick note, I did not get to; Setzaroth has a great link above, where you can build your friends list, if you are looking for some.

Moble

Message 15 of 23 (79 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1602 posts

May 9, 2013

Welcome. enjoy the forums

Message 16 of 23 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 9, 2013

this forum is full of all types

learn to deal with them and youll be fine

Message 17 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

May 9, 2013
The vita has a really strong potential in terms of power and personally, I got it because of the awesome enhanced gameplay that I saw for the psp games playing on the vita.
Message 18 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

May 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Friiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnddddssss

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/m-p/2...

Dude when I saw your name all I could think about was: SETZAROTH!!!!!!!!!! XD

Message 19 of 23 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

May 9, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Thanks man...It's funny, I'm not even on Twitter...So I don't know how Twitter works...That was the same thing I was thinking with the @ symbol...

Message 20 of 23 (45 Views)