Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: 4.41 sucks infact sony sucks

May 15, 2013
I think your mad at Sony for the wrong reasons. I found nothing wrong with the update. If your saying Sony sucks I agree just not on this issue. My reason is every week thier updates are crap they don't care about the fans. And the classics they have released have been an embarrassment to gaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

May 15, 2013
If you are having a frezzing issue then put the system in safe mode and choose option to Rebuild Database. It could be a corrupt file from the update that's causing the issue. I have see this alot and after the rebuild database option has been used the system has stop freezing or stop other issues. Try it and see it it works.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
3328 posts

May 16, 2013

There was only a few fw updates that actually interfered with the ps3...

But those were back when it came out..

They stopped controller sync..

Bluetooth would shut off... was fixed 2 updates later because sony said it wasn't them...

Then games stopped working they denied that as well but it was fixed next update.

Honestly i think they were testing ways to keep us from using our systems.

As for this one no it hasn't done anything.

I think people are getting made because they haven't added any new functions or visuals etc...

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

May 16, 2013
I'd rather have a system that runs well than have one with a ton of features that can go wrong. Simplicity can be a good thing. When you have to many features, there's to much stuff that can go wrong and make the system crash. This is why I use my a system only for gaming and watching Crunchyroll (because I don't own a computer).
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (58 Views)
0 Likes