Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: 49 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

But does it play PS3 games?

The PS3 runs PS3 games, the PS4 may run PS3 games on that streaming service. Forgot what it's called since I refuse to use it.

You mean Gaikai?

That yeah. Never using it. x.x

I think it will be very usefull escpecially since im one of those people who actually hope for everything to go all digital.

I'm the opposite. I don't want the digital age.

I want the times where age discrimination doesn't compromise gaming. I'm aware it isn't direct age discrimination however older gamers don't know nor want to know how to buy onilne.

We are at least 20 years away from everyone being ready and having a generation that have grown up with online purchasing.

I am a "older gamer" and I have been going digital most of my PS3 life. Once you can get a hardrive big enough then it doesnt make much a difference in my opinion >.< 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 21 of 122 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Ok I posted a request for Lunar ^^ I'm excited

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 22 of 122 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13054 posts

Jul 7, 2013
50. Toxic_skiils has pre-ordered the ps4
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 23 of 122 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Jul 7, 2013

--Joke-->

[Head]

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
50. Toxic_skiils has pre-ordered the ps4

Then the choice is clear. I must preorder several more.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 24 of 122 (154 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Jul 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

But does it play PS3 games?

The PS3 runs PS3 games, the PS4 may run PS3 games on that streaming service. Forgot what it's called since I refuse to use it.

You mean Gaikai?

That yeah. Never using it. x.x

I think it will be very usefull escpecially since im one of those people who actually hope for everything to go all digital.

I'm the opposite. I don't want the digital age.

I want the times where age discrimination doesn't compromise gaming. I'm aware it isn't direct age discrimination however older gamers don't know nor want to know how to buy onilne.

We are at least 20 years away from everyone being ready and having a generation that have grown up with online purchasing.

I am a "older gamer" and I have been going digital most of my PS3 life. Once you can get a hardrive big enough then it doesnt make much a difference in my opinion >.< 

It depends on the age of the gamer really. I know quite a few who are 40+ who have no idea how to even buy off the playstation store. They even struggle with the in game codes to access features online.

Theres also the other factor of internet with cloud gaming. My area of the world is certainly not ready, we don't have stable internet yet. Many areas are in that same situation.

Main reasons Microsoft were getting a lot of hate was the DRM and the internet connectivity thing which simply isn't available worldwide at a decent rate at the moment.

Message 25 of 122 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

First of all the difference isn't as awesome as you think it is... 50% more doesn't mean 50% better... it is a rather small difference. These are consoles remember? Not computers.

50% More " powerful " is a line sony is using to market, it does not translate into actually 50% better or even that much of a difference.. remember that most cross platform games were even capped by developers this gen? Even if this were to not happen this generation with current televisions and the specs provided from both sides I would be surprised if you could see a difference in games at ALL.. it has also been said that the PS4 may work unnecessarily harder and that doesn't always mean something good.

Opinion, not fact.

Here is a famous line people use on the interwebs far too often...

" Google It "

FiveFourteen wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
For the record number 19 is an opinion not a fact.

Not if the PS4 will have better specs. It may be written as an opinion, but it is actually a fact. Smiley Wink

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 26 of 122 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 7, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

First of all the difference isn't as awesome as you think it is... 50% more doesn't mean 50% better... it is a rather small difference. These are consoles remember? Not computers.

50% More " powerful " is a line sony is using to market, it does not translate into actually 50% better or even that much of a difference.. remember that most cross platform games were even capped by developers this gen? Even if this were to somehow not happen this generation with current tellys and the specs provided I would be surprised if you could see a difference in multiplate games at ALL.. it has also been said that the PS4 may work unnecessarily harder and that doesn't always mean something good.

Opinion, not fact.

Here is a famous line people use on the interwebs far too often...

" Google It "

FiveFourteen wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
For the record number 19 is an opinion not a fact.

Not if the PS4 will have better specs. It may be written as an opinion, but it is actually a fact. Smiley Wink

Would you like me to change my thread for you Smiley Tongue

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 27 of 122 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I'm such a downer... Smiley Sad

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 28 of 122 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Jul 7, 2013

On the new DS4 controller the touch pad is one big button itself. 

Message 29 of 122 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Idk about you all, but I feel jipped if I buy something digital, I don't feel like I own it, I feel like I'm borrowing it, and idk that's just me. I just can't every justify a digital purchase -_-

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 30 of 122 (115 Views)
0 Likes