PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: 49 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

Lainer130 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Color coded for your replies!

1. The PS4 will require PlaystationPlus for "Multiplayer" gameplay. This does NOT follow onto anything else on the PlaystationNetwork.

Sorry but that's incorrect, it will but only if the developer says so, so most yes, but NOT all multiplayer games will require a PS Plus Subscription.

Also the other poster da1writer didn't post their own poll just a link to an external third-party poll, they broke no Forum rules 514!

BRIT-KO

That makes no sense.  Why would any developer in their right mind limit the user base for no reason?  Is it just a matter of Sony hosting the servers?  Because most games now are peer to peer  on PS3.  From the looks of things EA does pretty good for itself renting its dedicated server space to the public.  I don't really see the motivation for all this PS+/multiplayer stuff.

Money.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 122 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Lainer130 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

1. The PS4 will require PlaystationPlus for "Multiplayer" gameplay. This does NOT follow onto anything else on the PlaystationNetwork.

Sorry but that's incorrect, it will but only if the developer says so, so most yes, but NOT all multiplayer games will require a PS Plus Subscription.

Also the other poster da1writer didn't post their own poll just a link to an external third-party poll, they broke no Forum rules 514!

BRIT-KO

That makes no sense.  Why would any developer in their right mind limit the user base for no reason?  Is it just a matter of Sony hosting the servers?  Because most games now are peer to peer  on PS3.  From the looks of things EA does pretty good for itself renting its dedicated server space to the public.  I don't really see the motivation for all this PS+/multiplayer stuff.

Money.

How does selling less copies of a game make you money?

photo lainer_zps236ea951.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 122 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Lainer130 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Lainer130 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

BRIT-KO

Money.

How does selling less copies of a game make you money?

Those "less" copies dont mean anything when there is a subscription fee.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 122 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4393 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

Well it looks like three things to me...

1) You and """You_Silly_Humans""" are totally disregarding my links and could care less

2) You both are in denial and can't handle the truth

3) Like my kids Team Umi Zoomi show, I see a pattern here

Dude if you are getting a tad serious please leave You_Silly_Humans out of this hes a cool guy

Your right, me and You_Silly_Humans have agreed it's too early to bring judgement so early, we'll just have to wait and see. As for you Crescendo_66, your credibility is still not there for me.

PS3.5? Really?

Your views are skewed to me and your posts still read as if you are a Xbox fanboy on a PlayStation forum.

Love the Xbox One controller, fine. Have you seen the PS4 one? It's nothing like the PS3 one. It's thicker, bigger, the analogs are further apart along with being concave instead of the PS3 convex, speaker is very much am interesting additive, and the triggers finally look like real triggers. The touch pad brings a new innovative feature that can't be experienced on Xbox one as well and Diablo 3 creator said it's going to be used for inventory, so did Killzone. The original motion sensors found in the PS3 controller will bee making a reappearance, analog triggers as well for pressure sensitivity. You really love the Xbox One controller? Nothing much has changed from the 360 one except the already great analogs grip better, a better digital pad has finally appeared,  and rumble was a BIG emphasis. So please elaborate why the controller is better? More so better than the improvements found on the PS4's new controller?

EDIT: Here, I'm willing to eat a bit of humble pie if you were to as well. It's an article I read and you should too from the respectable Experts from Digital Foundry. I highly doubt you'll read it though but prove me wrong for once if you like..

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-next-gen-joypads-a-true-evolution

Both seem to be very capable controllers btw 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 122 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

I didn't see listed that the PS4 will have more games

PS4 wins already

Sony has 13 more exclusives to announce for the first year. 

More exclusives on the PS4, and overall more games.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 122 (82 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

PS4 wins already

Ofcourse I missed things! I only put 49 in the list, and at the bottom I even said if you have any more post them. Not spot me on everything I missed. 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 122 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Ofcourse I missed things! I only put 49 in the list, and at the bottom I even said if you have any more post them. Not spot me on everything I missed. 

It's pretty bad to miss More overall games and more exclusives when that's one of the most important things for a game console. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 122 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

It's pretty bad to miss More overall games and more exclusives when that's one of the most important things for a game console. :smileytongue:

Aww I am sorry! I will change my post just for you! Okay? :smileyindifferent:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 122 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Aww I am sorry! I will change my post just for you! Okay? :smileyindifferent:

You should... Xboners think they are getting more games, and that's far from the truth. 

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 122 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4393 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

PS4 wins already

Sony has 13 more exclusives to announce for the first year. 

More exclusives on the PS4, and overall more games.

Why'd you post this?! Crescendo_66 is going to tell you "You're wrong, Xbox One is better, has more games, so there - can't deny it. Did I mention you're wrong?" 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 122 (58 Views)
0 Likes