Sackboy
522 posts

Re: 49 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

Nice.. Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 122 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

The PS4 controller you sir are insane "No offence" but the PlayStation controllers have always left my hand in pain due to the fact of having to bend my fingers so much i dont like the controller EVER as for the PS4 why is a Touchpad so good it is beyond me maybe to scan your thumbs or something.

I always liked the Xbox controller and for the D-Pad they constructed the Transforming Dpad controller and i said it already if you dont like the Xbox One dont buy it you act like if Microsoft was holding a Machete in front of you strapped on a chair saying to buy it but i asure you you do not need to buy the Xbox One if you dont want it why do you continue to justify what i said in the past its so simple Dont Buy It Dont Look At It Dont Think About It its out of your way just dont buy it REALLY.

The reason i call it PS3.5 is cause i hardly seen any features of the console its just a more beefed up PlayStation as for Xbox One they revealed several features in its reveal day.

Diablo 3 really?

The only thing skewed is that ugly hideous stair stack of books you call PS4. Yes i went there!

And the Xbox Controller is all in preferance my good sir i said this already i like it cause i like it its a beautiful controller well built

As for design sure im picky with design but thats just me i love black shiney sleek machines like my HDTV is very sleek, lean and very black its like a Photoframe very flat, the new Xbox 360 E is another well made console its both Matte and Shine Black it looks like Lipstick, The Xbox One has a simple design to it and it does not encourage standing and that i love cause its built to sit flat down.

PS3 Fat was nice very shiney, PS3 slim aweful gross disgusting, PS3 super slim, very hideous terrible poor built quality, down right odd and the PS4 its simply disgusting. the PSVita is a nice design il give you that.

But thats all preference you cant correct that 

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 122 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Why'd you post this?! Crescendo_66 is going to tell you "You're wrong, Xbox One is better, has more games, so there - can't deny it. Did I mention you're wrong?" 

How am I wrong... That's Eurogamer confirming what we know now. 

The PS4 has a lot more exclusive games to announce, and has more 3rd party support. = FACT!

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 122 (84 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: 50 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

Things you should know about the playstation 4

1 It uses off-the-shelf parts which are not tweaked to the max to increase performance

2 The community makes it their life goal to bash xbox 

3 It rents servers from microsoft to host their online community

4 The community contradicts themselves in the earlier years of playstation (PS1,PS2)

5 Just an upgraded ps3 nothing more added, nothing less.

6 withheld a revolutionary feature that could have put the evil gamestop out of buisness for good

7 bankrupting sony 

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 122 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Btw, there have been many articles and videos stating that people prefer the DS4 controller over the Xbone one. Plus Microsoft screwed up the triggers/bumper buttons 

Some of those people who now prefer the DS4 controller originally hated the DS3 while preferring the 360 controller = They compleatly switched. Microsoft's controller got worse for the Xbone, and Sony's got A LOT better for the PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 122 (81 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I never said a thing about more exclusives

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 122 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

You know your stuff

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 122 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

Jul 7, 2013

#'s 28 and 47 make me want to buy a PS4. i hate that i can't have my stuff downloading in the background while playing a game on my PS3. yet, that's not going to give me the 'go ahead' to actually go out and buy a ps4. so i'll stay with my ps3 now. i don't like the "share" button on the ps4 controller. who am i sharing with? i don't have much friends so that's useless. ps3 rules!

"If you think it, the camera will see it" - Wes Craven

"The first monster you have to scare the audience with is yourself"

- Wes Craven

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 122 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Am I the only one that totally digs the way the PS4 is designed? Anyway I am 42, I know how to download from the PSN Store but prefer physical copies. I like to have shelves full of games. Though I have downloaded some games (mostly older games that sell for too high a price on Ebay) and games that are only digital. I do prefer physical copies of all my media (music, movies, books and of course games). If I had a job I would have pre-ordered by now but I have to wait. Sucks being jobless and living without a car, makes it even harder to find a job when the only places in walking distance prefer school kids (it is the summer after all).

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 122 (68 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

xXDaBeast1214Xx wrote:

Things you should know about the playstation 4

1 It uses off-the-shelf parts which are not tweaked to the max to increase performance = Tech in the PS4 is similar while being superior to the Xbone

2 The community makes it their life goal to bash xbox = Go to TeamXbox and you see just as much bashing about Sony

3 It rents servers from microsoft to host their online community = Not true, and a total lie.

4 The community contradicts themselves in the earlier years of playstation (PS1,PS2) = Just like Xbox gamers who were all about POWER, but now it's about the games, right? 

5 Just an upgraded ps3 nothing more added, nothing less. = The PS4 is more capable than the 360 is, and it's controller has more gameplay elements that developers wanted = Touchpad. It's even being used in Watch Dogs

6 withheld a revolutionary feature that could have put the evil gamestop out of buisness for good = There is nothing Evil about Gamestop. They provide a service that people support. So you are willing to support something that goes against the people who make the choice for themselves, and would put under more than one business (Gamestop/Mom & PoP game stores/Gamefly) and not allow our Military to play. You're not so smart. 

7 bankrupting sony = That would make you idiotic. You get more and better from Microsoft because of Sony's competition, because without it... Microsoft would screw you! lol, Maybe that's what you want? 

I see we have another clueless Xboner living in the clouds.

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 122 (62 Views)