Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 11, 2013
Once you've "purchased" something from PS Plus, it'll be in your download list. Just go there and pick and choose what you want.
Message 41 of 65 (684 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
7970 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013
I love the new additions to the IGC. I'll definitely be downloading Uncharted 3 and LBPK as soon as I get home tonight. I'm still on the fence about XCOM, but since it's so free, you can't really go wrong with trying it out! Smiley Very Happy

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 42 of 65 (677 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1013 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013
I already own uncharted 3 and lbpk. Both are great games. I'll have to check out xcom though. My list of games to play just keeps getting bigger. I finished Killzone 3, but still have a lot of games to start and finish.
My PSN
Message 43 of 65 (617 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013
Is LBPK like mario kart except for mature gamers?
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 44 of 65 (608 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
98 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013
Uncharted 3 at 40GB's...gonna make my internet connection work overtime.
Message 45 of 65 (583 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013
Uncharted 3 is broken up into pieces, so you don't need to download 40GBs. At most, it'll be like 25ish I believe.
Message 46 of 65 (581 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/08/2009
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013

I already cancelled the multiplayer and the language packs for Uncharted 3. Do I need the 2D movies to play the single player game or can I just grab that one Uncharted 3 Single player experience file?

Message 47 of 65 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013

johngie wrote:
Uncharted 3 is broken up into pieces, so you don't need to download 40GBs. At most, it'll be like 25ish I believe.

But how?

 

I have a 80GB ps3 and as soon as I try to download it it starts with the different languages first when I hit cancel on that it cancels the whole download.

 

I mean if I delete my GT5 utility data and rachet and clank game Im sure I can fit 25 x 2 = 50GB but def. not 40 x 2

 

but my problem is getting to that screen where it would download that one part of the game only. Not sure if it is possible so I just went with another game.

Message 48 of 65 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jun 12, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

johngie wrote:
Uncharted 3 is broken up into pieces, so you don't need to download 40GBs. At most, it'll be like 25ish I believe.

But how?

 

I have a 80GB ps3 and as soon as I try to download it it starts with the different languages first when I hit cancel on that it cancels the whole download.

 

I mean if I delete my GT5 utility data and rachet and clank game Im sure I can fit 25 x 2 = 50GB but def. not 40 x 2

 

but my problem is getting to that screen where it would download that one part of the game only. Not sure if it is possible so I just went with another game.


Once you start it and cancel it should be in your download list under account management. You can pick and choose from there what you want to download and what you don't want to.

Message 49 of 65 (331 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: 6/11 PS Plus Update Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

johngie wrote:
Uncharted 3 is broken up into pieces, so you don't need to download 40GBs. At most, it'll be like 25ish I believe.

But how?

 

I have a 80GB ps3 and as soon as I try to download it it starts with the different languages first when I hit cancel on that it cancels the whole download.

 

I mean if I delete my GT5 utility data and rachet and clank game Im sure I can fit 25 x 2 = 50GB but def. not 40 x 2

 

but my problem is getting to that screen where it would download that one part of the game only. Not sure if it is possible so I just went with another game.


Once you start it and cancel it should be in your download list under account management. You can pick and choose from there what you want to download and what you don't want to.


OMG Ill try when I get home... Thanks

Message 50 of 65 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes