18 replies 308 views Edited Nov 23, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Re: AC Liberation, PS All Stars, 3 Months PS+, $179.99 LIVE at Amazon

Nov 23, 2012

I wasn't expecting to buy anything on Black Friday but I ordered this baby.

I love you, Amazon!:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

That one did me in also. I was wondering if the trial plus membership will stack on top of my current PLUS membership. I was so hyped when I found out about this I set up amazon on my phone, set an alarm on the phone to make sure I didnt miss it. I bought  it while I had my family at the San Diego ZOO,right after looking at the Pandas. The wife was checking me out trying to figure out what I was doing :smileyhappy:)) There were variables that had me stressing . Would there be phone coverage in the ZOO?Would the purchase on my phone actually work or hang up in the send. I never used the android amazon app. before.Would they run out if I couldent get the phone order to work.

Well it worked and VITA was on my doorstep the next day.I accidently used one day delivery, they refunded me an additional 10.00 for that because I am a PRIME member(free two day shipping on all)

I was on the fence post for the VITA...This  purchase made total sense. 8 games, 3 months plus,( I already have 2 years credit) a 4 gig card and a sexy white VITA for 179.00, Money left over for a 16 gig card and persona 4.

Merry Christmas to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (239 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3462 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Welcome to the Vita family guys! Ya'll got a real bargain with that price! Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Thanks brotha man
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 28, 2012
yep I had to get this too. so far I love it. got my netflix app and music unlimited app on the go. now I need some good games, and more memory.. but its a start. lol
Smart people always have stupid friends. which one are you?

Strtygr

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I got this deal and inevitably fell for the "free" games scam (to many games to fit on a 4gb card), so got a 32gb card to go with it. Even with the extra 80$ I spent on a memory card, I still feel like a got a heck of deal. Arrived today at noon, had it all setup by 1, and have been enjoying it thoroughly all day and night while I wait for the ps+ games to download on my ps3 :smileyhappy:

Just sucks how long it takes for them all to download, and even on a fast connection >.< I don't like my ps3 being on for hours without even playing it. Wish we could use an old pc to download them to save wear and tear. I have an old 20gb(upgraded hard drive) launch day console that I'm not sure how long it will last.

I took it apart a few days ago to clean it out and replace the thermal paste for the second time in its life, and I noticed that part of the motherboard (maybe capacitors?) is melted near the power supply, but oddly enough it still plays games like a champ and never even has a hiccup. So it might last another week, or another 6 years. Who knows haha >.< , but leaving it on for a day straight to download all the vita and ps3 games sure isn't helping it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Turbo1998 wrote:

I got this deal and inevitably fell for the "free" games scam (to many games to fit on a 4gb card), so got a 32gb card to go with it. Even with the extra 80$ I spent on a memory card, I still feel like a got a heck of deal. Arrived today at noon, had it all setup by 1, and have been enjoying it thoroughly all day and night while I wait for the ps+ games to download on my ps3 :smileyhappy:

Just sucks how long it takes for them all to download, and even on a fast connection >.< I don't like my ps3 being on for hours without even playing it. Wish we could use an old pc to download them to save wear and tear. I have an old 20gb(upgraded hard drive) launch day console that I'm not sure how long it will last.

I took it apart a few days ago to clean it out and replace the thermal paste for the second time in its life, and I noticed that part of the motherboard (maybe capacitors?) is melted near the power supply, but oddly enough it still plays games like a champ and never even has a hiccup. So it might last another week, or another 6 years. Who knows haha >.< , but leaving it on for a day straight to download all the vita and ps3 games sure isn't helping it.

I don't see why you feel that this bundle is a scam for the free games. The 4GB memory card and the AC3 game is essentially being given for free in this bundle. While it isn't ideal you can still download and play games with that size memory card. Based on what you stated, I think you would prefer there to be no memory card at all...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Considering that the game retails for $250 with nothing, this is quite a drop. Unfortunately I wasn't able to snag one. But I did buy two vita with lego batman bundles from target for $199.

PS3 20gb with 120gb hd *** PS3 40gb *** PS3 80gb *** Ps Vita 3g *** 2x Ps Vita wifi *** 2x White PSP-Go
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Turbo1998 wrote:

You could of used your ps vita then.(from all the talking about the speed of ps3 downloading games.my ps vita downloads much faster.) I would of used my ps vita downloaded a game and played as I waited for the rest.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (77 Views)
0 Likes